Brandi Gets a Special Gift from Daddy

James was the father of Brandi's best friend, Katie

James was the father of Brandi's best friend, Katie. Katie had moved away a few years ago, leaving James alone. Several colleges had thrown Brandi out of school, causing her mother to throw her out of the house. Her father had abandoned her when she was thirteen, and with nowhere to go, she found herself homeless, living in her car. When she needed a shower, Brandi would sneak into James's house. One morning James caught her in his room. Instead of having her arrested, James took her in.

It wasn't long before the sexual desire Brandi had for James as a teenager and her wish that he was her father came back and grew daily.

For James, years of suppressed guilt about the beautiful girl who often spent the night with his daughter came flooding back. He loved her like a daughter and had lusted for her for the same reason.

Their desires simmered just below the surface until the day a jealous Brandi and an overnight date of James's had words that ended with Brandi pouring a pitcher of orange juice into the woman's lap resulting in Brandi running upstairs and his date storming out of the house in a huff.

James's attempt to comfort Brandi ended in the two having sex for the first time. Neither James nor Brandi would have called their life for the next week normal. Many things changed. For instance, Brandi was now sleeping in James's bed every night. It was unnecessary to pretend they didn't have the feelings they had as they each struggled to make sense of them.

For James, his love for Brandi as a daughter grew daily, as did his lust and desire for his 'baby girl. He felt guilty for how he felt, but his love and passion for her were winning.

Brandi also had her conflicts with this new relationship. She had almost forgotten what it was to have a father's love. But it wasn't enough. She had lusted after James for years as a teenager. There was confusion, but Brandi felt no guilt. She knew what she wanted, and it was James. The confusion was during sex. Sex that was hotter than any she had known, her mind returned to her teenage fantasies of James. She often found herself wishing she could be that teenage girl for James now.

Not long after this, James punished Brandi for staying out all night without calling. James had set a few rules for Brandi, one such rule was no one stayed out without calling home. Brandi had received a spanking from James. James was consoling her when she begged James to fuck her. She needed to show him how much she loved him. During the heat of the moment, Brandi slipped and called James Daddy. She was mortified and feared he would think she was a pervert and throw her out. Instead, he wrapped her up in his arms and confessed the secrets he kept locked up. Brandi loved her Daddy and loved pleasing him. For James, she was everything he could want.

Brandi was on the couch next to James, watching TV while mindlessly drawing circles on his pants over his cock. James stroked her hair.

"I'm going to take my Baby Girl to dinner.

Brandi turned her head and kissed the place she was rubbing.

"I love you, Daddy," Brandi said.

"I love you, Honey. Now I want you to go upstairs and get dressed up. I'll take you somewhere very nice for dinner; now hurry."