One More Sleepover

It all happened so fast. In my defense, I didn't even have time to think about it. Okay, that isn't true; I have thought about it a million times for several years; anyway, I meant tonight; I didn't think about it, and something strange was happening. It felt different, weird. Jill was even acting strange all evening.

Jill? Oh yeah, you have no idea what I'm talking about here. My name is Sunni Skys. Yes, that is my real name, given to me by my wonderful single mother, Winter. She is a great mother but a bit flaky.

Jill Briggs is my best friend in the world and was raised by her stepfather, Larry Briggs. When we were growing up, Larry Briggs was always kind, funny, charming, and had one more trait that teen girls like in a friend's dad. He is a gorgeous, 6' 2", salt and pepper beard, green eyes, chiseled features, and just enough of a dad bod to keep teen girls wet and dreaming. Needless to say, Jill's house was where most of the slumber parties were. Even Jill didn't object to him hanging around with us. He was cool and, again, OMG, hot.

That brings me to where I started. Six of us from the regular girl group in high school decided to have one more sleepover before we all went our separate ways.

When we all got to her house, we discovered we were going to dinner at a great restaurant. Jill made a big thing out of telling us all we had to give extra big thank-you hugs to 'our daddy.' We had played this game with Mr. Briggs since Jr High, at slumber parties; he was everyone's Daddy. When it was my turn to say thanks, I reached up to hug him, and he enveloped me in his arms. I had been hugged by him a hundred times. This felt way different and way better. It lasted longer than usual, but how his muscular arms made me feel and the tingles in my pussy made me wish it wouldn't end.

When we got in his truck to go to dinner, I somehow ended up in the front seat next to him and Jill on the outside. For a skinny girl, she took up a lot of space, forcing me against him. After dinner, which included most of us girls sneaking as much of his alcohol as we could. I once again was next to Mr. Briggs. The girls were now talking about men and sex more than anything else. We were all laughing, and I leaned against him, and his arm slid behind my shoulder to stroke Jill's hair. We road the rest of the way home with his hand resting on my bare midriff.

We watched a movie that was a bit sexier than we thought. Somehow I ended up next to Mr. Briggs again, and when we went to bed, there was no question I was as horny as hell.

Most of the girls were asleep while I lay there tossing and turning. After a while, Jill turned to me.

"What's wrong?" Jill asked.

"Nothing, I can't get to sleep; I'm fine. I'll try not to disturb you anymore," I said and turned over. I felt her hand pull mine until I was out of bed, standing in a babydoll nightie.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked, trying to whisper. She pulled me to the door and out into the hall to the double door leading into the master bedroom. I tried to pull away from her, but she shushed me again.

"We both know what you want and what you need," she said, quietly opening her stepdad's door and pulling me inside and over to his bed. This could not be happening. She reached down and kissed him on the cheek, and he woke and asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing, Daddy; Sunni had a bad dream. Can she stay in here with you?" Jill said. This definitely can't be happening. Jill kissed my cheek and said she would see me in the morning, she turned and disappeared out the door, and I heard it click closed.

I stood rooted to the floor for several heartbeats. I finally decided to turn toward him; he had slid back in the bed and was holding the blanket as he did for Jill and me when we were kids.