Daddy Wants a Couch Dance

It had been a grueling week at the office, one emergency after another, so I stopped at a strip club near where I live to unwind a little and have a beer. I am a regular customer here, and everyone knows me well. Part of my job requires entertaining important clients, sales executives, and such, so I am here a few times a week. I went in, and the pretty little thing in the box office greeted me with a smile and sent me in without paying the cover. I shook hands with the manager, and we chatted about nothing for a while. I seldom attend the club in the afternoon, so instead of one of the tables near the back, I sat at one near the stage. The waitress brought me my regular beer. I watched a few dancers, some a little older than the ones during prime time. But I love looking at beautiful naked women, so I didn't mind.

The DJ introduced the afternoon triple threat as Angel, Sparkles, and Devine. The music started, and three young girls ran out on stage. All three were beautiful, but to my total shock, I immediately recognized one. The beautiful, scantily dressed girl in the middle was my stepdaughter. Of course, I knew her by the name of Lidia. She had removed her top and was showing her incredible tits and still hadn't noticed me sitting about fifteen feet from where she was dancing due to the bright lights on the stage. When the second song started, the three dancers quickly lost their bottoms, each now wearing only a garter and high heel shoes. They all danced closer to the edge of the stage, making it easier for men to give them tips.

Lidia, or Sparkles, was squatted with her legs spread for a guy putting a bill in her garter. Standing up, she noticed me for the first time; she froze in place, her eyes as wide as saucers. The look on her face was one of total horror. Realizing she was standing still and not wanting to get in trouble, she tried to gather herself and start dancing again. When she saw me pull a bill out of my pocket and begin to approach the stage, she froze again. When I got to the stage, she didn't move. I smiled and indicated for her to come to me. She did, but it looked like her legs were lead. She stood before me like a statue; I motioned with my fingers for her to squat down. Her eyes got bigger if possible, she did as instructed, and I took the opportunity to examine her very pink pussy. I held up the bill, and she dutifully stretched out her garter to allow me to place it there. As I did, she noticed it was a hundred-dollar bill. She looked at me, then the bill, and back at me; I smiled.

"When you finish here, you get your pretty little butt to my table." She nodded and stood. She made it through the last dance and walked backstage on shaky legs. A few minutes later, she came out of the back and walked to my table. I invited her to sit down. The waitress came to take drink orders. Dancers could only sit at tables if the customer bought them drinks. The younger dancers drank non-alcoholic cocktails or champagne so the bar didn't get in trouble. I had the waitress lean in, and I handed her a twenty.

"Tell George I would appreciate it if she could have real champagne, just this once," She went and talked to George, the owner, and I saw him nod his approval. She brought us our drinks.

"Thank you for this anyway," she said, sipping her drink.

"Well, I thought you might need it after all," I said.

"How much trouble am I in?"

"I think that will depend on how mad your mother gets."

"She is going to kill me," she said, fighting back tears.

"Yes, she will. If she finds out what's going on." Lidia looked at me, and she had a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Wa, what do you mean if she finds out,' Lidia said with a slightly stronger voice.

"I mean, I don't have to tell your mom everything that happens, but this is extremely serious, and she will be furious if she finds out we hid it from her," I said.

"Could you not tell her? You would be saving my life," she said, scanning my eyes.

"Well, I suppose we could go somewhere and discuss it."

"Go? Where could we go?"

"Oh, I don't know; how about the VIP room?" Lidia's eyes got big again, and she looked genuinely shocked. "We don't have to; that is up to you," I said, watching her eyes. Moments later, the look of shock left her face, and an evil little smile replaced it.

"That sounds like a good idea; it's private. We could have a real good talk there," she said. Lidia signaled to the waitress, ordered a bottle of champagne, and requested a VIP. I gladly paid the charge for the VIP room and the champagne. I stopped by the DJ booth and gave him a hundred. The DJ monitors the VIP rooms.

As soon as we were in the room, Lidia ushered me. To the couch and waited just a few seconds for the music to start. Lidia was naked in under thirty seconds. She began a slow, amazingly sexy dance before me and soon was on my lap, rubbing herself on my crotch. Before I could get used to that, she dropped to her knees in front of me, undid my belt, opened my pants, and pulled them and my underwear to the floor. Lidia grabbed my hard cock in her hand, holding it tightly.

"Is this what you want, you pervert? Huh? You want me to suck your dick," she said. She opened her mouth and took as much of my cock as she could in one move. Her hot mouth moved up and down her tongue, rubbing the underside like candy. She pulled her mouth off and took a deep breath.

"You know I hate you, don't you," Lidia said. The whole time she was stroking my cock wet with her spit.

"Yes, I know you do," I smiled.

"You couldn't wait to get your hands on me, could you? You disgust me," she said.

"You can stop if you want," I said.

"Fuck you," she said. and then looked at me and laughed.

She immediately sunk her mouth down my shaft until she gagged, coming up only to catch her breath, and immediately took my cock even further; again, she came up gasping and again forced her mouth until her lips were at the base of my cock. She held my cock there, making a swallowing motion in her throat to keep from gagging as long as possible. She came up gasping for air, tears in her eyes and a smile.

"You love this, don't you? You love having your daughter suck your cock," she said with growing lust. She took one of my balls in her mouth and gently rolled it around. It was becoming too much for me, and I had to stop her. She climbed up on the couch, a knee on each side, and reached between her legs and guided my cock into her tight wet hole. She pushed down until I was in all the way. She leaned forward so that her head was near mine. She started to bounce her ass up and down. She whispered in my ear.

"I still hate you." Her breathing was getting ragged, and she was sweating. I stroked into her cunt while she rode it as hard as possible.

"Are you going to cum in me, Daddy? Are you going to dump your load into your baby girl," she breathed

I felt my balls tighten, knowing it wouldn't be long. Suddenly Lidia's body went stiff, and she bit my shirt to keep from screaming. Her legs shook wildly, and I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing my cock, like it was trying to milk the cum out of my balls. She stopped biting my shirt.

"Oh god, Daddy, I love you so much; your cock feels so good. Cum in me. Fuck your load into your little girl. That sent me over the edge; my cock started shooting into her, and every shot made me feel like I would pass out. Finally, I was drained, and she raised and kissed me hard. Lidia giggled.

"That was even better than I dreamed it would be." She kissed me and climbed off my lap. When we dressed, she walked me to the lobby. I kissed her lips and turned to leave.

"Hey, Daddy?" I turned around." I work again on Tuesday," she grinned.

"Oh, I think we musthave another talk before that."