A Hot Show for Daddy

Brandi stood watching Katie as she stormed away and into the back door

Brandi stood watching Katie as she stormed away and into the back door. She wondered what had happened while they slept; she turned and followed Katie into the house. She looked around the first floor, and when she didn't find Katie, she headed upstairs to her room.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad?"

"Who says I'm mad, and if I were, what the hell business would that be of yours? Oh god. Never mind. Just get the hell out of my room," Katie said, anger flashing in her eyes. Brandi, upset at how Katie talked to her, snapped back.

"It's not your room. It's mine, and I'm not getting out," Brandi said.

"No. It was my room until you showed up and stole it."

"I didn't steal anything from you," Brandi said, anger rising.

"Yeah, right! You're a liar, but that's okay; there is a lot of that going on around here." Brandi was about to reply, but Katie cut across her. "No, of course not; you didn't steal anything, just my room, my clothes, and, oh yeah, my father, she practically spat the last words out. Did you think I wouldn't find out about you and your new daddy?" Brandi froze. The blood fell out of her face; her head began to swim, and a rushing sound filled her ears. Brandi was about to pass out. With all of her will, she mastered herself enough to keep from falling; when she could hear again, she realized Katie was still talking.

"I understand you needed a place to live, but did you have to fuck him, too," Katie said.

"Katie, listen, it isn't like that; let me explain, please; it's not what you think," Brandi said and was suddenly interrupted.

"SHUT UP!" Brandi screamed. "SHUT UP AND STOP LYING," she said, and without warning, she lunged at Brandi, grabbed her by the arms, and tossed her on the bed. Brandi had no time to react before Katie sat on her pinning her arms to the bed. Katie's face was just inches from Brandi's.

"You'd have gotten away with it; all you had to do was control that horny cunt for another twenty-four hours. But you got drunk and just had to have some of Daddy's dick. Yeah, I know; I woke up last night, and you were gone. I went to look for you, and guess where I found you? That's right. I found you bouncing that sexy little ass on Daddy's cock," Katie said, still yelling. Brandi had been struggling while Katie yelled but quickly realized that Katie was much too strong.

"Katie, I'm sorry; I never meant to hurt you. I don't blame you for hating me, but it was my fault, not your dad's; please don't hate him; it was me, I promise, Brandi pleaded.

"Oh, for the love of god, you don't get it at all!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"I never meant to make you Jealous," Brandi said.

"Oh, never mind," Katie said and suddenly pressed her lips hard to Brandi's. Katie's tongue fought to find a way into Brandi's mouth. Confused but excited at the same time, Brandi gave in and opened her mouth to let Katie's tongue invade hers. Katie held her down and kissed her for a long time. Katie pulled her face back.