The Beer Cart Girl

Lynn Carter is a beautiful 18-year-old with naturally blonde hair, the body of a swimsuit model, the face of an angel, and a wild streak her mother hates. Because of that, Mom insists she works during the summer even though her Stepfather, Kurt, is very wealthy.

Lynn was angry about having to work until Kurt told her he could get her a job running a beer cart at the country club they belonged to. To Lynn, it wouldn't be like work; she would be outside on a beautiful golf course, making good money, and there were lots of wealthy older men to flirt with. Since high school, Lynn liked older guys, especially rich, good-looking ones.

One morning she came downstairs in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a tiny bikini top.

"Where do you think, you are going dressed like that," her mother asked.

"I'm going to work," she replied.

"Absolutely not, young lady; you go put on something decent," her mother demanded.

'We all dress like this, it's hot, and it helps sales. Daddy, help me here," Lynn said.

"She's right, honey; all of the cart attendants dress like that in the summer; she will be fine," Kurt said. The conversation continued a while longer, but Lynn left with Kurt for the country club in the end.

"Thanks, Daddy, you're my hero."

"Your welcome, sweetheart, and you look fantastic," Kurt said with a wink. Lynn did a little butt dance in the seat.

"Baby, I am golfing with three very important clients today; I don't suppose I can talk you into staying close by and make sure they have what they want, can I?"

"Are they rich?" Lynn asked. Kurt chuckled.

"Yes, they are very important men. Why?"

"No reason. Are they as handsome as you," Lynn asked.

"Well, I don't know about that, but I'm sure you would like them," Kurt said, looking at Lynn out the side of his eye.

By the time they reached the seventh hole, it had clouded up; as they approached the ninth green, it was pouring rain. They ran for the clubhouse. The lobby was crowded with wet golfers. A quick check of the weather radar on her phone showed the rain would be over in a couple of hours, leaving plenty of time for them to finish their round. Lynn heard Kurt and one of his guests, Vance, talking.

"This was fun, Carter, but I don't want to sit in this crowd until it clears; maybe we can do this again someday, he said. Lynn saw the look on Kurt's face, and an idea came to her.

"Excuse me, Mr. Carter, I couldn't help overhearing you. If your party still wants to finish your round, I can arrange for you to have a private place to wait. My Boss is not here today; he has a nice office upstairs. I'm sure we can find a way to pass the time," Lynn said. Kurt looked at her, and she gave him a little wink. The other three men seemed enthusiastic about the idea.

The office was very nice and had a large leather couch and ottoman.

"Well, gents, we are pretty much alone. What should we do now," Lynn said, looking around at the four men. Vance walked up behind Lynn, untied her top, and took it off. His hands cupped her tits, kissing her neck and ear.

"Mmm, you read my mind," she said. Lynn spun around and Kissed Vance. She stepped back, unbuttoned her shorts, and let them and her panties fall. Standing with her legs spread, the men could see her perfectly smooth pussy.

"Guys, this doesn't work if I am the only one naked," Lynn said with a smirk. The four men were out of their clothes in record time. Lynn sat on the corner of the ottoman and directed her four lovers to stand in a half circle. Four hard cocks right at mouth level, She started with Vance. She swallowed his cock as far as she could and then began to suck his cock like it would be the only one she would ever have. She grabbed his ass cheeks and encouraged him to fuck her mouth. Vance was only happy to comply fucking her with long strokes and pushing his cock until she gagged. With a smile and tears in her eyes, she moved to the man named

Robert, his cock was longer than Vance's. Just as she had done for Vance, she engulfed Bob and worked to get his cock down her throat. She was successful but soon gagged and pulled off. She sucked this new cock with the same enthusiasm as the last. This time she looked up at him.

"Fuck my mouth. Use your slut," she begged. Bob began to fuck her face with abandon. Soon she stopped him, kissed the head of his cock, and moved to Peter. His cock was smaller than the other two, but to Lynn, it just meant she could deep-throat him. She repeatedly took him to the base, and Peter groaned each time she swallowed him into her throat. Finally, she turned her attention to Kurt. Lynn wrapped her hand around her stepfather's cock and looked at him. His gaze was pure lust. She smiled at him and started sucking him for all she was worth. Kurt grabbed her by the hair with both hands and used his stepdaughter to satisfy his lust. When he felt an orgasm building, he released her. She stood and kissed him hard.

Lynn lay down on the ottoman and raised and spread her legs, looking at Vance.

"I need your dick inside me; Vance put her legs on his shoulders and aimed his cock at her soaking hole. He drove in with one thrust, aided by how wet she was.

"Oh god, yes, fuck it hard. Please." Vance pounded her with every stroke. Peter and Bob stood on either side of her head, and she grabbed their cocks and began moving between them, sucking them in turn. Lynn was in heaven; four handsome salt and pepper-haired men with fit, trim bodies were taking turns on her. After several minutes, Vance pulled out of her and gripped his cock, and began to shoot on her belly and tits.

"Girl, you are hot as hell he said as he dropped onto the couch. Peter immediately took his place between her legs and began fucking her like a wild man; after ten minutes of this pounding, Lynn's body went stiff, her legs shook, and she cried out she was cuming; she drove her cunt up hard against the man fucking her. Her body was still convulsing when Peter shot his load on her.

Bob stood her up, laid down on the ottoman, and she climbed onto his cock. Lynn bounced on him for what seemed like an hour, but it was only about fifteen minutes. When Bob said he would cum soon, Lynn jumped off and knelt in front of the handsome older man. Bob stood and stroked his cock and covered her face and tits.

Kurt did not stand.

"It's your turn, Carter. You do not want to miss this, Vance said.

"I think you guys have wiped the poor girl out," Kurt said. Lynn grabbed his hand, pulled him to the ottoman, and laid him on his back.

Oh no, you don't, Mr. Carter; I'm not leaving this room until all four of you have cum for me." Lynn sat on Kurt's cock and leaned forward, and kissed him long and hard. Kurt grabbed her ass cheeks and began to bounce her on his cock. His gorgeous stepdaughter's tight silken pussy was fucking up and down his cock. This was a dream; he had wanted her for so long but knew it couldn't ever happen. He never wanted this to end.

"I love you so much, Daddy. Fuck your little girl; make me Daddy's little slut," Lynn whispered. He squeezed her ass harder and thrust harder and harder into her.

"Cum in me, please, Daddy, fill me with your cum," she begged him. Kurt ground her pussy against him and growled out his orgasm. As soon as she felt her daddy cum, a second orgasm racked her body. Every muscle in her body seemed to contract and expand in unison. She could no longer see or hear anything but her pounding heartbeat. Lynn thought it would never stop. Finally, she began to come down. She laughed, but there were tears in her eyes.

When they were dressed and ready to leave, Lynn kissed each man.

"Carter, you can counton more orders, and we must play golf again very soon," Vance said. Theyall laughed.