Team Mom

Gripping the blanket with both fists, throwing my head back, I cried out to the man fucking me

Gripping the blanket with both fists, throwing my head back, I cried out to the man fucking me.,

"Yes, Baby. Oh my god, you're so hard, give it to me!" There was no way I could hold our very long; I had been riding the crest of orgasm for several minutes, and to my sudden shock and delight, a finger quickly worked into my asshole. I screamed into the pillow. He wrapped his other arm around the small of my back, pulling my cunt tight against his cock, and began to pound short hard stabs into me.

"Oh no! No, I can't take it. It's too much, Jimmy, fuck me, fuck Mommy's holes," I yelled.

"Come on it, soak my cock, Mom," Jimmy growled and began to thrust so hard it moved me up the bed each time. Jimmy brought the flat of his hand down on my ass with a loud slap leaving a bright red spot on my cheek.

That was it. My mind exploded, and my whole body began to retch with every wave of orgasm. My legs were shaking so hard that I collapsed under Jimmy. As I did, he ripped his finger out of my ass, and the orgasm started again. Jimmy thrust twice more and howled as he filled me with his cum.

"Mommy's boy is learning," I said.

He laughed and gave me another smack on the ass but much lighter.

Now, get off me and get ready; it's a long drive to the tournament.

The tournament was a double elimination about two hours from home.

Nothing new, the boys had been on a traveling team for a couple of years, and always the supportive mom, I attended all the games and acted as a chaperone to keep the boys in line. There were 12 boys on the team, but the "boys" were the four amigos. Jimmy, Donald, Pete, and Tracy. They always rode with us and hung out in our room. The first game was at three; we won four to one. Three of the goals courtesy of Tracy. I took the guys to dinner to celebrate, and when we got back, we went to our room to chill, as they would say.

The boys were a bit wild due not in small part to the beer I let them have with the understanding that no one could leave the rooms. We always got adjoining rooms, one for me and one for the guys. The next game was another late game, so I wasn't worried about the guys getting enough sleep.

Donald said that Tracy deserved a special reward for his great game.

When I asked what it should be, I was shocked when he said I should dance for him. Before I could protest, the other boys cheered and teased me. The beer I consumed did not help, as I was getting hot from their calls to show him my tits.

"I don't think my son would like me to do that," I said.

They all turned to Jimmy, who did a masterful job of pretending he had to think about it.

"Go ahead, Mom, dance for us." One of the guys put music on his phone, and I started to sway my hips. There wasn't much room, but I had my tee shirt off before I knew it and turned my ass toward them. The boys were all quiet now, watching me intently. I could feel their eyes burning into me. I danced over to Tracy and stood with my feet apart.