A Trip to Aunt Jen's

"Momm, I don't want to do this. Can't you go alone just this once? I only have three weeks before I leave, and I want to hang out with the guys."

"Oh, Stop. You always love our trips to Jen's, and you only have to stay a week. You'll live that long," Mom said. She was right. For ten years, we made a yearly trip to see my aunt, Jen. Well, she isn't my real aunt. This takes an explanation.

I suppose it starts with my dad being a giant ass bag; he married my mother, and they had me and two years later walked out on her. He got me because he left her homeless. She died not long after that. When I was six, Dad married again to a great lady named Carol. Carol was twenty-six and loved him completely. She treated me like I was hers. You would think a beautiful sexy woman would be enough for old Henry, but when I was ten, he left and left me with Carol, never to be heard from again. From then on, it was just Mom, me, and of course, Aunt Jen. She is my dad's sister, two years younger than my mom. They have been very close since she married the dick head. She is right; I always liked seeing Aunt Jen, but my 18th birthday is in two days, and in our state, you can buy and drink 4.4 percent beer at age eighteen, and I wanted to hang out with my friends. We were already on our way; even if we weren't, this wasn't a battle I would win.

We got to Jen's house on Friday afternoon; Jen was her usual bouncy, bubbly self. Jen never treated me like a kid, even when I was one, but we have had an excellent relationship for the last few years. Jen was always fun and flirty and loved to tease me about girls and stuff to try to embarrass me. Jen is hot as hell, with long blond hair, a strong, tanned body, and an angel's face. Mom told me to put on some nice clothes that first night because they were taking me to dinner as part of my birthday weekend. I came downstairs at around seven and stopped dead at the bottom of the stairs. Mom and Jen were ready to go out alright; they were dressed to kill.

Aunt Jen wore a black mini-sweater dress that hugged every curve and feature of her hard petite body. Her tits aren't big, but they were perfect in that dress. If she had anything else on underneath, she painted it on. That was not the only thing that stopped me; Mom is a beautiful woman, especially at thirty-eight years old; she has dark brown, almost-black hair and olive skin. She works out every day and has a great body. It is hard going through high school when all your friends think your mom is hot and always talk about her. I sheepishly admit I agree with them, but tonight was amazing. Her dress was a royal blue off-the-shoulder mid-length made with a silky material that clung to her right where you would want. Her hair was down on her shoulders and curled. Like Aunt Jill, if she had underwear on, there couldn't be much to it. White six-inch heals set it off.

"There he is, wow handsome; you have grown up, haven't you," Aunt Jill said, putting her hand on my chest and stepping in very close. This wouldn't typically surprise me because she loved to make me uncomfortable, but this felt different, more genuine. Mom stepped up on the other side and hooked my arm.

"Are you ready for your birthday date," she asked in a voice that didn't sound like her. Mom drove, and Aunt Jen sat in the back behind me. On the way, she complimented me on my clothes again and leaned forward to sniff my cologne, and I would have sworn I felt her nuzzle my neck, and a chill ran down my back. Dinner was at an incredible stake house; it turned out that our waiter and Aunt Jen 'dated' off and on, so my drinking a few days early was no big deal. The ride home was interesting, to say the least.

Mom's skirt seemed to have risen as she drove. Her long legs were more exposed than on the way to the restaurant. Try as I might, it was hard not to look at her. Jen was sitting close to the back of my seat so she could talk, and every time she did, I felt her hot breath on my neck, and the smell of their perfume had an undesired effect on me that made getting out of the car difficult. I thought Jen would destroy me, but she took my hand and returned to the house. If Mom noticed, she didn't show it. I made the excuse of the long day and said I was going to bed. Mom hugged me tight, and I felt every part of her in that dress. Jen hugged me and went to kiss my cheek but kissed my ear lobe and whispered.