The Cycle Begins- Companions

Aqua and Kana, decided to skip school today. Due to the events of LoveNow, Kana felt a bit jealous? Envious? Who knows? But Aqua is trying to make up for it, or atleast that is what it seems like. They went to a baseball pratice field (Is that what they're called? I dunno-) when suddenly, the TARDIS materialized beside them. Kana, being oblivious to you, and the TARDIS's existence, so she is shocked to see this police box suddenly appearing out of thin air.

Kana: "W-What... What is that?!"

Aqua looks over to the TARDIS with a poker face. This left Kana dumbfounded.

Kana: "You're not shocked to see that?!"

Aqua: "No."

The TARDIS door opened up and you stepped out.

You: "Greetings earthlings. I am an alien trying to take over the world. Bleeehh."

You said in a raspy, almost sarcastic tone voice. Kana just looked at you with absolute confusion and shock. Aqua now looks at you with a 'are you serious neow' look.

Aqua: "Doctor. You're scaring Arima."

You: "Right. Sorry, it's just...I've always wanted to say that."

You shrugged a little with a apologetic smile. Kana shakes her head to regain her composure.

Kana: "Uhm...Can someone please explain?"

You turn to face her. You were confused at first but then quickly realized taht you hadn't introduce yourself yet.

You: "Hm? Oh yeah! Ahem...Hello, I'm The Doctor."

You extended your right hand towards Kana for her to shake. She hesitantly shakes your hand as Aqua just watches.

Kana: "It's nice to meet you? My name is Kana Arima."

You: "Well it's lovely meeting you. But anyways..."

You turn to Aqua and put your hands in your pockets.

You: "Got anything interesting happening lately?"

Aqua: "No."

You: "You sure?"

Aqua: "Yes."

You: "Man...you are bland."

Aqua didn't respond to that. After a few seconds of silence, Kana speaks up.

Kana: "A-Actually...we are uh...skipping school."

You: "Whaaaat?"

You turn to face Kana, and then back to Aqua, and then back to Kana, for about 3-4 times.

You: "Wow Aqua, never known you as the "school skipper" type."

Aqua: "You barely know me."

You: "Yet I took you on an adventure."

Aqua: "A half adventure as you call it."

You: "Right..."

You sigh, you look over to Kana, who is still trying to figure out what the TARDIS is. You notice her confusion and didn't want to leave her in the dark.

You: "You can ask questions. I don't bite...hard."

You chuckled a little, Kana isn't sure what to make of that as Aqua just gave you the 'are you serious neow 2' look.

You: "Kidding, I'm just kidding."

You cleared your throat, Kana blinked a couple of time to get herself out of the state of trance before facing you.

Kana: "So um...how does that...just appeared out of thin air?"

Kana pointed to the TARDIS, you raised an eyebrow, before you look at the TARDIS yourself and then back to her.