The start of it all. (Oshi No Ko)

(Again, if you didn't read the description for this story, basically you are The Doctor. Travelling around with your TARDIS across all of time and space.)

You are The Doctor. The 20th Incarnation to be exact. Being the last of the Time Lords have not been easy, but you manage. You sit inside the TARDIS, pondering on where you should go. But suddenly, the TARDIS "malfunctioned" or did it? It's hard to tell, it has a mind of it's own. It materialized on earth, Japan, 2024. (The Oshi No Ko timeline is weird don't attack me-) You just sigh, this is not the first time the TARDIS have brought you somewhere entirely different than what you had planned. So you opened the door, and stepped out. You walk around on the streets, alot of people are staring at you, probably because you look like a foreigner, well that's an understatement. You're a Time Lord, an alien. But as you collect your thoughts, you suddenly bumped into a blue haired girl.

You: "Op! Pardon me. My head was in the clouds. Are you alright?"

You said in Japanese, of course Japanese language is childs play for you since you know many more language thanks to your travels. The girl looked up at you, blushing a little out of embarrasment.

???: "No, no! I wasn't looking. It's my fault... and yeah! I'm alright."

The girl gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back, but then it quickly dropped.

You: "Say, are you sure you're alright? You look... troubled."

You paused, you remembered that you haven't introduced yourself yet so you cleared your throat.

You: "Oh where are my manners? It's nice to meet you. I'm The Doctor."

The girl tilts her head at the introduction, she seems confused. Probably because your name is "The Doctor".

Akane: "Well... My name is Akane Kurokawa, and uh... Yeah. I'm sure that I'm fine."

Akane bowed her head a little. You sighed, not sure if she's lying or not.

You: "Well if you say so."

Akane raised his head back to look at you, she was about to ask a question but she stopped herself. Probably not wanting to be rude. You raised an eyebrow at her, before chuckling to yourself.

You: "Well? You have a question? Go ahead and ask. I don't bite."

Akane took a deep breath, bracing herself to ask a question. You thought it was a bit excessive but you don't question it.

Akane: "Well... you said you're "The Doctor" right?... Doctor who..?"

You blinked for a couple of seconds before you answer her question.

You: "Well... that's it. My name is The Doctor."

You shrugged, Akane was about to ask another question but she stopped herself yet again. You got a close look at her eyes. She seems to be going through somethings, you picked up on that.

You: "Look, I don't know what you've been through, heck I've been here for only about... 2 minutes. But I hope you'll know that it's not over. Whatever you're fighting for, whatever you're going through. You'll be fine. One day, It'll just be a bad memory that you'll probably laugh off with your friends."