The Legend- The City Of Fields

Flora had recently passed. The Black Swordsman Party, now has a new member, Schierke. They travel together, fight, survive and make good companies for one another. One night, they decided to set up camp in the woods, thanks to Schierke and her knowledge and understanding of magic, she was able to repressed the demons and Apostles tracking Guts and Casca because of their brand of sacrifice. As everyone fell asleep, Guts is the only one awake, he is used to not sleeping for long periods of time. But then, he suddenly hears a familiar 'Vrwoop!' Sound just behind him. He turns around and sure enough, he sees the TARDIS blue police box exterior fading in and out, materializing itself into that space. Once it's finished, you stepped out of it, with a bland and somewhat unfeeling face. You take a deep breath and sighs as you stepped out, leaving the Black Swordsman curious.

Guts: "You alright?"

You: "Hm? Oh yeah...I was just meeting with someone."

Guts: "Who?"

You: "Let's...not talk about that. But anyways, it's pretty late. Shouldn't you get some rest?"

Guts: "...I'll be fine. What about you?"

You: "Time Lords don't need much hours on sleep. A 8 minute nap is enough for me to go through the entire day."

Guts: "I see... You know, Schierke was pretty worried about you."

You: "Hm? Why?"

Guts: "Well... you did say to her that you'll be back at sunrise... You've been gone for 3 days."

You: "Oh blimey...I did say that. Augh.."

You face palmed. You had completely forgotten about that. You looked over at the sleeping Black Swordsman Party members, and then into the fire.

You: "You know...This world is one of the worst worlds I've ever been to. A society run by devil in disguise... A weird fate and causality custom... It's really, really terrible."

Guts: "...Yeah. If you don't mind me asking, what was the other worlds you've been through like? Is it peaceful? On war? Stuff like that?"

You: "Some are peaceful...while some are... Let's just say not ideal."

Guts: "..."

You and Guts watches the flame of the campfire, each of you with your own respective thoughts. The silence breaks when you suddenly spoke out.

You: "I'll be in the TARDIS, you're welcome to join me."

Guts: "Nah... I'll stay out here."

You: "Alright. Goodnight."

You stepped into the TARDIS and shut the door. You sat on the seat infront of the console and lean your back against the backrest with your feets up on the console.

You: "Well... Guess I'll just wait."

Timeskip...

The night goes by as the sun begins to rise. The party starts to wake up, with them noticing your TARDIS is there. Each one of them entered the TARDIS, to the sight of you reading a book with some reading glasses on.

You: "Sup guys. Fancy a trip with me?"

You said without taking your eyes off of the book. The party settles down in the TARDIS, Schierke is the one who approached you first. You looked up at her, and smiled.

Schierke: "Are those... glasses?"

You: "Hm? Oh yeah. I don't need them. I just think they make me look clever."