The Doctor vs Ognore (Part 2)

The outskirts of the city is quiet. Guts and Serpico had already took care of the brainwashed townfolks without killing any of them (thankfully). As Guts and Serpico stand guard, Schierke stands beside the Black Swordsman, as Serpico has his back leaned against a nearby wall.

Guts: "Do you both think The Doctor is... a little too nice for someone with his reputation?

Serpico: "Yeah, I figured that too, but he seem to bare no ill will against us or... anybody for that matter."

Schierke: "I was... suspicious about him at first, b-because of his past but, I think he's truly is just trying to help anybody he can."

They all agreed on what you're doing is for the better, and left it at that. And then suddenly, a huge roar erupted from within the structure you walked in to confront Ogmore from. The three turned to look at what's causing the sound, only to see you, running frantically from Ognore's mobile form.

You: "Run, run, run!!"

As commanded, they three started to run, with Guts grabbing Schierke and Serpico grabbing you. You and the three reached the outside of the city, but the Ognore doesn't stop chasing.

You: "This is bad!"

With not much hesitation, Guts dropped Schierke off with Serpico and you, before charging towards Ognore's direction. He holds the Dragon Slayer tightly in his hands, grits his teeth and prepares his strike, the Ognore launches a barrage of debress and rocks, only for Guts to cut them out of the way of his rampage. He jumped up, meeting the Ognore face to face with his Dragon Slayer ready, the Ognore tries to retaliate with catching Guts in it's hand, however, Guts is too quick for that, and ended up cleaving the Ognore's arm.

Ognore: "Argh! You insignificant insect! Perish!"

The Ognore tries to send a deadly amount of kinetic energy wave towards Guts only for Guts to tank it all and slashes off Ognore's head.

Guts: "RAAAHHH!"

The Ognore didn't even have the time to say anything else, as it's blood spurted everywhere (ayo?) And tainting the gates and walls from the outside of the city. You watched in awe, as Serpico nods his head and Schierke watches with slight worry. Guts starts walking back towards you, draging the Dragon Slayer on the ground with the shadow cast out of nowhere that makes him even more menacing.

You: ".... So, got it all out of your chest yet?"

You asked to try and lighten up the mood, Guts stared at you with an unreadable expression for a few seconds, before smirking.

Guts: "Yeah, guess I did. Not killing anything eversince we got here has strain me a little."

You chuckled a little, sure, you know he's joking... half-joking atleast, however you feel like you should keep an eye out for him just jncase he goes Berserk. (Hah! Get it?? Yeah??). As you, and three make it back to the TARDIS, Farnese, Casca and Isidro were waiting, well... Isidro is trying messing around with the console as Farnese is stopping him.

Farnese: "No! We don't know what it will do!"

Isidro: "It doesn't look that hard! Just let me try!"

You sighed, now you know to never leave Isidro alone in the TARDIS. You cleared your throat, Isidro snaps his head back to look at you. You have a disappointed look on your face, the one that one's mother give if her children are not behaving properly.

Isidro: "D-Doctor! Um... I know this looks bad-"

You: "If you try to touch anything on the console again, I'll leave you on one of our adventures."

Isidro gulps, as he shrunk back, with his head hanging low as if he's truly remorseful for what he's done.

Isidro: "Sorry..."

You walked over to the console and starts your usual shtick, pressing buttons and stuff. The Black Swordsman party took a seat and waited... what adventure will you and the party go on next?

To be countinued...

(Now, I know I haven't update nor done anything in wattpad recently, but I just switched school, got kicked out because of my behaviour 😭😭. I literally have to move because of it. And let's just say my parents aren't exactly proud of me right now. Don't ask me what I did- anyways, leave your suggestion on what you and the Black Swordsman party will be up against next, or what character you want to appear. I'll make 5+ more chapters with Berserk then I'll switch to somethin' else.)