Chapter 12 : Universe

Since Eidemaria123 shamelessly plagiarized my work, I am left with two choices, either I delete my work entirely or continue doing what I like, writing. Blocked but more will come in other names and disguise surely. I'm original and still with a couple of ideas to share with ya'll via my short stories.

There is someone bigger than that copycat and myself --> The Universe.

And guess who Nan chose to pick a fight with this time?...Yup...You're right. A reader once said this for Mac, I'd use it for Nan now, " if you need help, wink".

Enjoy the story guys!

Mac was going for a 3 day trip with his Dad up North, a relative's funeral to attend. They were his mother's side and his Dad trying to hold on to family ties despite the loss of his wife. Someday, he too will be gone and Mac would need family. His own relatives were in dispute over property and wealth, handed by his grandparents, the legal process long and ending not in their favor, hence the hostile behavior amongst them.

Mac was trying to explain the trip to Nan but that idiot was singing so loudly in the car, drowning his words. Unable to tolerate the out of tune, horrible pitching sound Nan called singing, Mac turned to begging when his angry shouts did nothing to stop that bastard.

" Oh Universe, help me..." Mac begged out loud.

" Universe isn't coming Mac. None is better than me!" proud exclamations reached Mac's ears and also beyond Earth, across galaxies, to the Universe herself who sat at her throne, gently patting her snoozing poodle. A jerk and the canine startled. Who is mightier than his Master? Fur rising, growl at it's throat, canine teeth bared, it was ready to fight. A hush and it settled down, whining on his Master's lap, wondering why she was so calm. Looking up in question, it's eyes took in the high chin, the thin eyes and a smile to rival Cruella. So, his Master was going to play. Very well, it thought and hopped off her lap, to get it's shiny diamond collar. Time to rise and shine baby.

" I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop" Destiny Child blaring at the stereo, a pink Cadillac gently landed in Nan's front yard two days later.

Jeweled pouch in a hand, her faithful pooch on another, the Universe stepped in front of the double-storey home, surveying the landscape, the greased yard, a car under the tarp, it was so....mediocre. Wasn't anything interesting these days?

Skull heels not touching the concrete, she glided past the front door, cloak billowing, through the kitchen, the back door before reaching her destination, the shed. Her target was under that raised hood, fixing something noisily. A click, two knocks and a turn of a wench later, a head emerged from behind the hood. Perching her sunglasses on her hair, fake eyelashes squinted, assessing the human, her initial thoughts were ... a beggar? Shorts cut off at the knee, singlet worn out, small holes everywhere on a material that was once perhaps white, grease on chin with Japanese slippers.

So, she did her nails and hair extensions, best cloak on for a mission with this thing? Such a waste of time, she said loudly and her poodle agreed, the diamond collar was too much for this. Turning on their heels, gliding their way back before a confident voice stopped them.

" see that's how it's supposed to be done. Ask me, I know everything. Am I ever wrong? petting Puck on the back, handing him the wench. Oh, so this trash talk was what got you into this situation. Sharing a look, they agreed this organism had to be taught a lesson, no matter how simple and promptly dropped the hood on Nan's finger placed by top fender.

"Ow... fuck....ow fucking fuck" the human was screaming, flapping his hand up and down before sucking on his pinky, soothing with a warm tongue.

//There, all done//Ready to glide across to her waiting car, her poodle leaped off her hold, paddling to Nan's feet. Feeling something bit him, Nan kicked at the air, thinking it must have been a red ant. A foot to his face and the poodle was mad. How dare he?