5

Jisoo is sure that life is divided into black and white.

If something good happens, then something bad will happen after that. And vice versa. When Jennie shamed her in class, Jisoo was insanely embarrassed for what had happened, that her heart was pounding madly for a long time, not allowing all emotions to return to normal. And even if the woman herself did not attach great importance to this, then this day has remained in Jisoo's memory forever.

For the first time, Jennie looked at her differently, as if clipping her wings and making it clear: "You are like everyone else." And I had to live with it. With a fair and quite unambiguous idea that Jisoo is not a favorite student, she is not given indulgences and is not chatted after classes over a cup of tea. It's ridiculously simple that Jennie doesn't say: "I realized a long time ago that you are the most talented of the group" or in the spirit: "You weren't like everyone else, and I saw this fire in you."

A woman would never say that. She won't want to say, although there will be an unnecessary confession under her tongue that she likes to play.

Jisoo will take a step forward — Jennie will step back. Jennie will stretch out in a smile, preparing for an attack — Jisoo will chicken out, looking down in embarrassment.

And so on in a circle. Everything will be repeated until someone stumbles: Jennie will brazenly flirt in response to Jisoo's flirtation, or Jisoo will replace embarrassment with a challenge. They will break into passion and enjoy short-lived intoxicating moments of unity until they begin to drown in their own fears and prejudices.

As a result, all Jisoo's thoughts will slide into banality: "What can I offer an adult woman?". As a result, all of Jennie's thoughts will slide into fear: "What can I offer her when we get bored?"

The brunette felt guilty that, in fact, because of her, the teacher had to interrupt the lecture until some guy could not calm down in his impossible desires, and later, viciously deleting all the SMS from Mark, Jisoo blamed only him.

When the lesson ended, the student felt that she should talk to the teacher and apologize again for what had happened, but as soon as she approached the teacher's desk, the woman stopped her halfway:

-If you came up for a heartwarming speech, then don't. Really.- The look is so disarming and indifferent that Jisoo could have sworn that the hairs on her arms stood on end, and a wave of fear went from her solar plexus to her heels.- The rules are simple for everyone, so it shouldn't be surprising to you how I feel about phones in class.

-Yes, I know, and I'm not going to make excuses.- The girl muttered, but everything is very clear from the apologetic tone.- I thought maybe I could make amends somehow?

Perhaps it would sound ambiguous — if they were in any other situation, and if Jennie did not remember about the bouquet of flowers and potential suitors, with whom, perhaps, the girl corresponded. Arching an eyebrow, the woman slightly raised her chin, showing her superiority with all her appearance.

-Have I ever given extra classes for the phones turned on?

-No.- Barely moving her tongue, Jisoo exhaled, wanting to collapse on the spot from shame.

-Then you're free.- From the cold in someone else's voice, all the muscles cramped, and the woman who sincerely admired and made Jisoo fall in love with herself suddenly instilled a sense of fear.

Pursing her lips and saying nothing, the girl only nodded briefly, hurrying to leave the audience. Silence enveloped the empty office, and Jennie, wearily lowering her face into her open palms, exhaled noisily.