11[M]

Jisoo thinks it's completely unfair that Jennie has absolutely no favorites.

Jisoo purses her lips and frowns when Jennie chastises her essay, written almost two hours before the deadline — and it's not surprising that it turned out ugly and messy, and somewhere deep down Jisoo is really offended. In the end, Jennie could have made allowances for the fact that they had already had sex, and it was impressive, but the woman does not make allowances and does not even try to distinguish Jisoo from the rest.

The girl holds herself proudly and even tries to breathe when Jennie once again bends over her back, looking into the work and analyzing it for a long time. The woman likes how the student's back is straining, and her fingers involuntarily dig deeper into the mechanical pencil, likes the barely perceptible intermittent breathing and the way Jisoo diligently ignores this closeness.

-You smell like orange. Quit, or what?- Jennie laughs softly, causing the girl's heart to skip a painful beat.

Jisoo is always a mixture of coffee beans, cigars and sweet perfume, and even autumn with a rich aroma of foliage and dampness did not interrupt these smells. That's just today, the brunette pulls citrus fruits, and Jennie herself does not understand why she states this fact, inhaling the sweet aroma more strongly with her nose.

-No, we unloaded several crates of oranges just for decoration, so now the whole coffee shop smells of them.- Jisoo turns slightly and breaks into a silly smile, catching the teacher's eye.- How is the project?

-I feel you'll get a B, but you can do better.

And Jennie leaves, and Jisoo is puzzling over what she should do better. The brown—haired woman consistently talks about potential, but the girl doesn't seem to care about it, because urban design is clearly not hers, even though she took this course. She carefully draws small details on painting and diligently sits over stylized compositions, but urban design drives her into some kind of melancholy.

Jennie shakes her head reproachfully when Jisoo reluctantly leaves the audience, having never come up with a reason to stay, even if the desire to discuss last night's texts drove her crazy.

***

Mark doesn't change, which is why Jisoo had to draw certain conclusions that narcissistic idiots are basically incapable of changing, even if changes occur around him. Since the summer, the girl tried to minimize communication with the guy and always begged the manager to put them in different shifts, but after they managed to raise Mark, she could no longer be content with shifts without his satisfied smirk.

The most amazing thing is that Mark was loved. He was loved by the management, he was loved by the guests, to whom he lavished compliments, due to which he received tips twice as much as Jisoo; he was loved by the staff, and only Jisoo could not stand his arrogance and constant ambiguous jokes.

-Come on, he's fooling around.- Stacy, standing behind the cash register, laughs when Jisoo runs out of the back room with her face flushed with indignation.

-Yes? And why doesn't he behave like that with you?- With nervous movements, she plaits her tail again and puts her palms to her face to calm down the fervor. - I can even sue him for sexual harassment at work!

-Come on, Mark is only joking, he didn't do anything wrong to you.

Stacey's smile is condescending and ironic, as if Jisoo is playing hard to get and complaining about all sorts of nonsense, but Jisoo is sick of pushing Mark away from her and threatening him every time that if he touches her again, he's fucked.