8

Jennie thinks that life is like a boomerang: in response, what you have sent to this world will surely arrive.

Summer tightly knocks out the possibility of communicating with Jisoo, and from this it hurts mercilessly in her chest, as if she is not twirling the phone in her hands, checking incoming messages three times a day. Jennie herself laughed at herself and at the situation in which she and Jisoo were involved, because if you judge from the outside, it will seem that there is too much drama in this, but the woman's head was perfectly aware that she should not be led by obscene desires.

Yes, Jisoo was desirable. 

Yes, Jisoo attracted her much more than a capable student.

And it was distracting as hell.

But, after all, back then, a few weeks ago, she called the brunette for a reason. For some time now, the question of the next competition has been hanging in the air, where university students usually presented their own projects to improve the urban environment. Of course, Jennie was well aware of Jisoo's dislike of urban design, and, perhaps, even with her consent, she would have needed some help, but Jennie did not want to miss the opportunity to reveal the potential of the girl. Jisoo has always been quick-witted, and her brain worked like an idea generator, so the woman was firmly convinced that such a competition would only benefit her.

However, this thought hovered in the woman's head without any continuation, and only with enviable frequency was replaced by thoughts about what happened in their last meeting. Jisoo was really going to kiss her, and damn it all, but Jennie wanted it no less— despite her refusal and fear of spoiling something, Jennie replayed it many times in her head, imagining how soft the girl's lips could be. And every time she closed her eyes, she saw the same look of Jisoo — disappointed and painful, from which her heart stopped and she wanted unbearably to stop the figure slipping out of the car.

Jennie laughed at the drama of what was happening, lying with her eyes closed and vividly remembering how at some second their torn, completely wild breath mixed up, and the air in the car was catastrophically lacking. Jennie remembered exactly how Jisoo looked at her lips, not even trying to hide her desire, and it turned her on, gave birth to a viscous wave between her thighs, making her go crazy.

Jennie knew she just couldn't let it happen.

Not because she didn't want to or it could ruin her reputation, it wasn't even a panic fear of repeating a long—forgotten situation-no. She just clearly realized that it would never end well. And is there such a need to start something that a priori cannot end well?

The brown-haired woman called only on the second week of June, finding the strength to admit defeat. Maybe they didn't even play anything, didn't keep this stupid account, but in the end, her heart wouldn't let her do otherwise. These were long days when they did not talk and again pretended as if nothing had happened. Jennie couldn't even figure out if she liked the fact that Jisoo never insisted—she didn't write a million texts, didn't try to find a woman in her office, and didn't do anything at all to remind herself of herself. Jennie couldn't figure out if that was what annoyed her.

The call came at 9:15 p.m.—too late to discuss work issues, and it, unlike Jennie, is too unprofessional. Jisoo couldn't even believe her eyes when she saw a familiar name on the display. It seemed to her as if she had fallen asleep at all while cramming, and all this was some kind of dream. However, the phone did not stop vibrating right in front of her nose, and with trembling fingers she still accepted the incoming call.

-Hello?

-Hello. Am I distracting you?- Jennie put her finger to her lips, noticing how obvious the tremor in her voice was.