14

While Cole was in his office Noah walked in.

"Sir I figured out where she lives"

"Great put it on my desk I'll check it out in a bit"

After Noah put the papers on his desk he left the room.

A few minutes later Benjamin walked in.

"Sir I got some info on her"

"Great tell me"

" so she just turn 23 she appeared to have her daughter at 20 years old. Her name is Kaylin Davis and her daughter name is Katelin Davis. her daughter is also 3 years old"

"Do you have any information about the dad"

"Sir I didn't find anything on the dad"

"Alright you can leave"

5 minutes later Ethan came in.

"Sir you will not believe what I found"

"What is it"

"So 3 years ago you met her at the club you dranked with her then y'all went to your house and well let's just say you could be the little girl father"

Cole just looked at the wall if he was Katelin father he wanted to take responsibility but how would he know for sure if he was.

"Go call Benjamin and tell him to get in here"

"Yes sir"

Ethan then left to go call Benjamin few minutes later Benjamin walked into the room.

"Yes sir"

"Benjamin does Kaylin have work today"

"Yes sir"

"What time does she get off from work"

"Well she starts work at 7:00 and gets off work at like 11:50 pm"

"I want you to have the driver here at 11:20pm I want 2 drivers here"

"Yes sir"

Benjamin then left to go make the reservation. Cole then continued on with his work.

That morning Kaylin decided she was going to bring her daughter out to eat breakfast. Kaylin got Katelin ready and then she went to get ready they both wore matching outfits.

They got in the car and drove off

They got in the car and drove off. They then arrived at this nice breakfast place and went in order and ate.

 They then arrived at this nice breakfast place and went in order and ate