46

The next day it was still raining. The kids were still with Maddy Cole was really mad at Kaylin.

Cynthia was back and Cole told Cynthia that Kaylin cut her palm so to check on that.

" oh and Cynthia have someone pick up my kids today they have been at Jake house for 2 days"

" yes sir"

Cole then left and went to work before he left he also told everyone that Kaylin was not allowed to leave that house.

Kaylin woke up that morning while it was still pouring rain. She got up and got ready for the day.

Kaylin then headed downstairs to eat breakfast

"Hey Cynthia"

"Hey Kaylin Cole told me about your palm"

"I'm surprised he told you"

"Why are you surprised"

"Well I kinda told him he reminded me of my ex"

" ooooooo dam"

"Yeaa"

"Come here I wanna tell you something" Kaylin whispered

"What is it"

" okay so I got a hotel and ima go there today"

"Cole told everyone that you are not allowed to leave the house"

"Guess ima sneak out then"

"How you gonna sneak out"

"I'll find a way just don't tell anyone"

"Are you gonna come back"

"I'm going to come back I promise. Just gonna take a few clothes and stay there for a few days. I really need to take a break from this place"

" what about your kids"

"Maddy has them and I already told her about this she said she will watch them. I bet Cole is going to pick them up at some point though"

"He is having someone pick them up today"

"Oh..... do you mind watching them"

" Yea I'll watch them"

"Thank you Cynthia you're the best"

"Girl now go before Cole gets home I'm pretty sure he is coming home early"

"Thanks"

Kaylin then ran upstairs got her suitcase and managed to leave the house with out anyone else knowing.

She was most likely captured by the camera but no one was really watching the cameras since Cynthia was distracting the security guard who was on camera duty.

Kaylin called a taxi and went to her hotel. Once she got in the taxi car she turned off her location and everything.

Hours later Cole got out of work and went home. The driver had already picked up his kid so they were at home.