Spider: TsukiHina

Some chaos to make up for the shitty last chapter
Post timeskip

Saturday, 2:45 PM
It was a perfectly peaceful day. Neither Kei or Shoyo had anything to do that day and they were just spending time at home cuddling in their room and binging Arcane.
Shoyo was in the kitchen getting more snacks and a cup of water.
There was a thud from the bedroom followed by rushed steps and lots of screaming curses.

"SHO! COME BACK IN HERE!" Tsukishima screamed. "THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER!"
The smaller mentally facepalmed. "YOU'RE OVER SIX FEET TALL WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED?!"
"CAN YOU JUST KILL THE SPIDER?! PLEASE?!"
He sighed. "YEAH, I'M COMING, CALM DOWN."

He went back into the room and saw his boyfriend, sitting on top of the dresser across the room staring at the tarantula on the wall behind their bed.

For reference, the spider is about 6 inches wide from left to right, and from face to abdomen it's about 4 inches, which really isn't that big if you think about it. That's about the size of my hand, I knew someone with a pet tarantula who was about that size

"Kei are you serious? The spider isn't even that big."
"Can you just get the spider please!? Make fun of me later!"
"Oh my god. Fine, you big baby." he rolled his eyes and put a bowl over the spider, sliding a piece of paper under it and taking it outside before walking back into the bedroom.

"You are over six feet tall, and yet I'm the one who gets all the spiders and the bugs."
"They're gross shut up."
"You're in your twenties Kei."
"Shut up."
"You are so lucky I love you."
"Can we just go back to waching the show?"
"Can I get snacks now?"
"Yeah shut up."

Shoyo got on his tiptoes trying to kiss his boyfriend. "Lean down asshat."
He flicked his forehead.
"Kei! I was trying to kiss you."
He kissed his nose and smirked. "I know."
"I hate you."
"Love you too."

He pouted. "I'm getting my snacks!"
"Can you get me some strawberries?"
"Yeah, shut up. I'm mad at you."
"No you're not."

He left the room and yelled down the hall. "I am!"
"No you're not! I love you too!"

I'mma end this here because this is fine as it is I think

Words: 399