Stairs: AsaNoya

I fell down my fucking stairs and now I'm in pain🥲
Post timeskip
They're married because yes

Saturday, 2:30 PM
Noya and Asahi were both doing chores and Noya was taking a pile of laundry downstairs to Asahi so he wash them when his foot slipped as he got to the stairs and he fell.
Face first.
Down the stairs.
His brain took a second to process what happened and he kinda just sat there.

"What was that!?" Asahi yelled from the laundry room.
"I dropped a shirt!"
"Shirts don't make that sound! Are you okay!?"
"Yeah! I was in the shirt!"
"What!?"

Asahi ran out of the laundry room and found his husband, sitting at the bottom of the stairs, clothes strewn around him.
"Are you okay?" He sat next to him, slightly panicking while making sure he wasn't hurt.
There was a small patch of rug burn on his arm, and some bruises already blooming on his arms and one on his face, but otherwise he seemed fine.

"Yeah, but holy fuck that actually really hurt!" Noya yelled, rubbing his arm
Asahi hugged him. "Yeah, and you really scared me."
"Sorry. In my defense, you knew I was clumsy when you married me."
Asahi sighed. "Yeah, I know. I know love. How about I start the load of laundry and then we can just cuddle?"
"Sounds good!"

Asahi picked up the clothes and started the laundry, then picked up his husband and sat on the couch with him, watching a movie and cuddling.
Good afternoon I would say.

I know this was short but I'm tired and bored so fuck it

Words: 276