Epilogue

"If you continue to walk in circles like that you're going to make a hole in the floor."

Hitoshi looked up at his dad, who seemed amused at his suffering.

"Oh darling, I'm sure everything is going to be okay. He loves you and you love him. I see that way you both look at each other."

His papa gave his shoulder a squeeze and smiled. Hitoshi sighed and looked down at his hands.

"I know… I love him. I really do and I know he loves me too, but I just can't believe it."

He looked at his papa, who gave him a smile, encouraging him to continue to speak.

"I never thought I would be dating him, much less marrying him. I just can't help but think that this is a dream and I will be waking up at any time now."

"Oh love. Everyone is anxious on their wedding day, but everything is going to be alright. You know, your dad was almost throwing up on our wedding day. Nemuri recorded him having a crisis before going out."

Hizashi giggled as he remembered that day.

Hitoshi turned to his dad, who looked away trying to hide the slight blush that formed on his face.

"Is that true?"

His dad rolled his eyes

"I wasn't panicking or having a crisis, I was just a little nervous."

Hizashi bursted out laughing and Hitoshi felt a smile crept up on his face.

Once they calmed down, Hizashi approached his son and combed his hair with his fingers.

"Alright love, the ceremony is starting soon. Let's go."

Hitoshi took a deep breath and followed his parents to the altar. He saw his friends lined up as he walked. Once he got there, he placed himself into one of the sides while his parents took a seat close by.

Hitoshi stood there impatiently, and when the music started he felt his heart rate increase.

Though his heart took an abrupt stop when he saw his partner walk down the aisle.

Denki wore a pastel yellow suit that had a lighting bolt pin on it. He had one side of his head braided with silver hair vine.

It was an outdoor wedding, but the sun rays hit Denki directly, making him the spotlight.

Their eyes met and Denki smiled. It was a shy but bright smile. Hitoshi smiled back warmly. Denki blushed when he saw him, but kept his dazzling smile at all times.

Once Denki reached the altar, he turned and gave Kirishima his bouquet, and then turned back and held Hitoshi's hands.

"Hey there, handsome. Would you like going out with me after this wedding?"

Denki gave him a wink and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Mhhh… I'm not too sure I can. I am getting married today, and I wouldn't wish to be unfaithful to my husband."

"Not even for me? I'll make sure to make it worth it."

"Well, I suppose that some exceptions can be made."

They both smirked at each other, but before Denki could reply they were interrupted.

"Could you two lovebirds stop! I agreed to be your stupid officiant, but I did not sign up for this fucking shit!"

Bakugo gave them both a disgusted look and Denki laughed.

"Sorry bakubro, you can start. I was only flirting with this handsome man next to me, no need to get so angry."

"I am not angry!"

Denki laughed and turned to Hitoshi.

"Got it! It's time to get married!"

Bakugo mumbled what Hitoshi assumed were insults before beginning the ceremony.

Everything went smoothly, Hitoshi wasn't really paying attention; his focus was solely on Denki. Finally, it was time for the vows. Hitoshi swallowed nervously.

"I, Hitoshi Shinsou, swear to love you, protect you, and care for you till the day I die. I will cherish, respect, and honor you till my last breath. You have become the sun of my life, and I promise to bring you as much happiness as you give me. I promise to love you in each and every one of your forms, to stay by your side through health and sickness. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, to form a family, and to continue to grow together."

Hitoshi looked at Denki throughout his whole speech. Denki, who had tears forming in his eyes, took a deep breath.

"I, Denki Kaminari, swear to love you for eternity. I will stay by your side through everything just as you have stayed with me. You are my one true love and I promise to continue making you smile. You forever have my heart, my body, and my soul. I vow to laugh with you and cry with you. I vow to continue to give the best of myself, to never stop trying, and to never forget everything we have been through. I love you and I will do so till the day I die."

Bakugo called for the ring bearer and Eri approached them.

"I'm proud of you, Toshi." His sister whispered when he went to grab the rings.

Hitoshi and Denki exchanged rings.

"All right fuckers! Let's get this shit over with."

Bakugo turned to Denki.

"Do you, Denki Kaminari, take Hitoshi Shinsou to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?"

Denki looked at Hitoshi.

"I do."

"Now, do you, Hitoshi Shinsou, take Denki Kaminari to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?"

"I do."

Bakugo sighed.

"By the power vested in me by I don't even know, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom or whatever."

Hitoshi pulled Denki by the waist and held his face with one hand, while Denki gently grabbed the back of his neck.

"May I?"

Denki Smirked.

"Your husband wouldn't mind?"

Hitoshi got closer to Denki, stopping just as their lips were about to touch.

"Mhh...I don't think he would."

"Are you sure about that?" Denki was barely able to mumble.

Hitoshi didn't answer and instead closed off the distance between them. He could faintly hear clapping and yelling in the background.

They didn't stop holding each other even after they broke off the kiss. Their foreheads touching.

"I love you, Denki."

Denki gave Hitoshi a radiant smile.

"I love you too, Hitoshi."