Chapter 3

Silence

Everyone was silent and shocked.
After a few seconds Jirou looks at Denki in shock and stammers

“Wh- what? Denk…Denki why? Why would you?”

Denki glares at Jirou and takes a deep breath as he lets go of Jirou’s hands.

“I gave you a chance. I found out a month ago and waited for a month. One entire month because I couldn’t believe that you would be cruel enough.”

Denki huffs and tries to calm himself down.

“Even this morning I thought to myself, she’s going to stop it, right? But you didn’t, you just didn’t. I was going to stop this lie and confront you before the ceremony, but you want to know what I saw when I walked in through that door?”

Jirou pales and everyone listens in silence and shock.

“I saw you kissing her. On. Our. Wedding. Day. At that moment I realized that you did not deserve to have what you did as private.”

Everyone stared in shock at the revelation. Jirou was cheating on Denki and he found out about it a month ago.

“I always wondered how some people can say that they lost all love they had for a person in an instant, how is that possible? How could you just stop loving someone? This morning though, this morning I understood.”

Denki began walking towards the exit and just before getting there he turned around, looked at Momo, and said

“You can keep her. Maybe she won’t cheat on you, but I wouldn’t bet a penny on that.”

Chaos.

That is the only way to describe what happened next.
Because Bakugou was seconds from exploding Jirou and Momo, before Mina, Sero, and Ochako were able to stop him. Denki’s family and Jirou’s family started screaming and trying to attack each other, which Izuku, Shouto, and Iida tried to stop. The part of the former class 1-A that wasn’t helping, started demanding answers from Jirou and Momo.

Hitoshi stood up with the intention to go after Denki when the room fell silent.

In the middle of the altar was Kirishima grabbing Jirou from the collar of her dress. Tears of anger fell down his face as he stared at her wide eyed.

“How? How could you just do that to him?”

Jirou opened her mouth but no sound came out.

“Congratulations, you just lost your lover and friends.”

The bakusquad all nodded in agreement, cold expressions.
And
.
.
.
Chaos again,
though Hitoshi was able to get out his time.

Hitoshi looked around trying to find Denki. He didn’t have a car, so it was unlikely for him to have left already. The venue was also a bit far from the city, so Hitoshi didn’t think he would walk.
It took him a few minutes before he finally found him.
Denki was sitting down by Bakugou's car, probably waiting for his explosive friend.
To Hitoshi’s surprise, Denki wasn’t crying. Although he wasn’t crying, he was clearly tired and hurt.

“Denki.”

The shorter boy looked up, clearly taken back.

“Wah! Toshi? What are you…? Umm… What are you doing here?”

Denki looked at Hitoshi with wide eyes. Hitoshi shifted uncomfortably, looked away, and scratched the back of his neck, thinking about how to answer.

“I was looking for you. That was quite the…scene. How are you doing?”