☆ 10 ☆

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS LATE OMG..To make it up to you guys, I'll release Chapter 11 tomorrow and continue doing my Tuesday & Friday schedule :)

Kyle's POV:

Cold. I felt cold. Extremely cold. As if it was winter, but it was spring. It's tragic how I was smiling and laughing, but as soon as that door closed, it felt like I was in a blizzard. Or perhaps stuck in a very cold winter. I don't know if this is a dream or not, if it is, it's a terrible one. It reminds me of that nightmare I had of Kenny dying. I know he died, there's no way in hell I was dreaming. The same way right now I'm not dreaming. 

I walk over to his body on the floor, but that coldness felt a little bit more warm when I saw his chest move up and down. He's just passed out, minor head injury. That's why there's blood. What happened?

Time skip

"What happened?" I asked, but this time to Kenny and not myself.

He shrugs and weakly smiles at me, adjusting the way he is sitting on the edge of the bathtub. Right now isn't the time to be lying. I'm sat still as Kenny scratches the back of his head. I'm growing more and more impatient. Why can't he just tell me what happened? I wont look at him any differently, he's my boyfriend for christs sake!! Maybe a little reminder will help loosen him.

"Kenny, you can tell me what happened, okay? I'm your boyfriend and I love you." I put a finger under his chin to make him look at me. I stare directly into his eyes, tilting my head a bit. He sighs and looks at the ground. I place my hands in my lap calmly to stop myself from biting my nails or freaking out about whatever Kenny might say next.

"Okay..Kyle..I..I haven't really been feeling great. I've just been sick, the reason you found me passed out is because I felt lightheaded and well, I crashed. It's no biggie, I'm sure it's just allergies. They always fucked with me."

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god, I thought something terrible happened. I smile and Kenny and hug him. Then of course after the hug, I place a loving kiss on his lips, which he returns. I clean up the minor cut on his head from the fall, then we leave the bathroom. 

Kenny's POV:

As we walk out the bathroom, I know Kyle is going to give me hell for lying if he ever finds out. Yes, I know it's wrong to lie, but what the hell was I supposed to tell him? I don't want him to be worried about anything, I know Principal Victoria has been giving him a hard time about something, he always looks stressed when he gets called down to the office.

I sometimes wonder if it's about me? Am I the problem? Before he gets up out of his seat to walk down to the office, he looks at me sadly before he goes. This was even before we were dating, it's odd. Not normal Kyle odd, no, this is really odd. Next time he gets called down, I'm going to listen in on their conversation. 

I think about what happened last time when I listened in on one of Kyle's conversations, then I look at the palm of my hand. I didn't realize that I totally blanked while just being in my mind. I'm in bed with Kyle, he's already asleep which is odd, he usually waits until I'm asleep to fall asleep. But I shrug it off and go to sleep also, tomorrow I have to go to Tweek Bros, no matter what.

Time skip

I run fast. Faster than anyone in our school actually, I beat good ol' Tolkien in a race and he got bullied so bad he had to switch schools. I don't encourage or support bullying, what they did is messed up, but I can't lie, it stroked my ego a bit.

I start to slow down once I see the big bold letters of the "famous" Tweek Bros Coffee, turning my run into a jog, then into a walk. I forgot how good running made me feel, how free I felt. Like I had nothing in the world to worry about. When I'm running, it's as if the whole world stops and it's just me moving. I know it's not, but it just kinda feels that way. I like that feeling, I forgot how much I missed that feeling, being carefree, not being stuck up, not sending kids to the hospital and almost getting sued over it, it makes me feel more like how I used to be, how I want to be. Sure, the old Kenny had some flaws, but way less than the Kenny I am now. Being a kid was so easy man, I had one shot and I fucking blew it all because I was so pissed about the friend group breaking up.