QUICK NOTE

This is a mixture of the Anime version and game version of sword and shield. Well the only thing that's from the game are characters that were shown in the game version but not in the Anime. Some of the chapters will be based off from an episode in the Pokémon Journeys. And if the characters like Leon and Raihan are ooc, I'll try my best to correct them.

I've been writing alot of ocxcanon these past few years and always been scared to show it but now, after getting advice to people who felt the same thing as well. I finally had the courage.

There will be some angtsy parts where it might trigger people. If that happens, I'll always put a warning before it starts. Also, be advised that there will be some characters you've never heard of, because they were made by me.

And instead of showing you Azalea's Pokémon team right away, I'll show it to them gradually, along with her new companions as well.

If some of you don't like Leon x oc or my work at all. Instead of writing bad comments, please leave and read books that you guys like. While you're reading, if you get lost and don't understand some parts, leave them in the comments and I'll explain it to you.

WARNING: SOME CHAPTERS HAVE SOME THINGS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER ONE OF YOU, SO IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE, SKIP THE CHAPTER BUT I'LL PUT A WARNING WHENEVER IT HAPPENS ON THE CHAPTER TITLE. THERE WILL BE SOME SUGGESTIVE SCENES BUT NO NSFW!