Prologue

Thunderous cheers reverberated through every inch of the colossal League stadium in the heart of Tacita City, nestled within the vibrant Arata region. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation and electric energy, drawing spectators from all corners. Whether witnessing the spectacle in person, eagerly following the events from the Pokémon Center, or captivated in the comfort of their homes, this was a spectacle no one could afford to miss. The air buzzed with excitement, and the stadium's pulsating life promised an unforgettable experience for all fortunate enough to be part of this exhilarating moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we stand at the zenith of the Arata League, a culmination of intense battles and remarkable feats! From a sea of challengers, one triumphant trainer has risen above all, conquering even the formidable elite four! Now, brace yourselves for the moment you've eagerly awaited—the revelation of the prodigious trainer hailing from Tacita City, who has emerged victorious with a mere TWO Pokémon by her side. Let's hear it for the unparalleled prowess of... AZALEA!"

The stadium swelled with an exuberant sea of cheers as Azalea stepped onto the field, the collective excitement echoing through the stands. As the air buzzed with anticipation, the moment had arrived for the announcer to unveil the challenger who would face Azalea in this electrifying spectacle. The atmosphere crackled with suspense, the crowd's enthusiasm reaching a crescendo as the next chapter of this thrilling showdown unfolded.

"The time has come, dear spectators , for the reveal of the esteemed challenger who will face off against Azalea. I present to you a legendary figure in our league, renowned for his full team of magnificent shiny Pokémon. In an awe-inspiring display of skill, he has steadfastly retained his champion title, unyielding in the face of every challenger. Regarded as the third most formidable trainer on the global state, let's give a thunderous welcome to the unparalleled DA-RIUS!"

As the spotlight shifted to the champion, a chorus of chants reverberated through the stadium, a testament to the adoration and respect the crowd held for him. The atmosphere crackled with fervor, and it was undeniable that he was the undisputed fan favorite. Azalea couldn't fault them; after all, the champion had never tasted defeat against those who had triumphed in the exhibition matches preceding her own.

With the stage set, the announcer's voice cut through the anticipation to lay out the rules for the final clash. The crowd hushed, their attention fixed on the imminent battle.

"Here are the rules for the final match," the announcer declared, setting the tone for the epic showdown. "Just like in the semi-finals, you'll use 6 Pokémon, switching is allowed. Of course, this will be a double battle so each side are allowed to have two pokémon at the same time. The battle is over when one side's Pokémon are all eliminated. As usual, Dynamax, Z-Moves, Terastallizing, and Mega Evolution can only be used once."

Though the intricacies of those advanced techniques meant nothing to Azalea and her opponent, the gravity of the moment hung in the air. It was a battle of pure skill and strategy, with only their Pokémon as allies on this grand stage.

"Now, trainers, bring out your Pokémon!" The declaration marked the beginning of the final confrontation, and with a surge of excitement, Azalea and Darius prepared to unleash their chosen companions onto the battlefield.

10 years later~

"After the battle to end all battles, one trainer stands alone as the first Alola Pokemon League Champion and that trainer is Ash!"

In a quaint coffee shop, a 20-year-old woman immersed herself in the thrilling spectacle of the Manalo Conference finale in the vibrant Alola region. Seated alone, she focused intently on her Rotom phone, its screen ablaze with the electrifying events unfolding at the tournament. Her white eyes moved with precision, scanning every detail in the video feed, occasionally diverting to push a stray strand of crimson behind her ear.