CHAPTER 3 - Chronicles Of Curiosity

CHRONICLES OF CURIOSITY

It was now morning and everyone was eating their breakfast in the pokemon center. Azalea was just drinking a cup of coffee, Eclipse and Solar were eating a plate of bread and eggs and for Charles, he was searching for something on Azalea's phone.

"Found it." Charles said, giving her phone back.

"Wow, I didn't know there was a library close to the pokemon center here." Azalea widened her eyes, noticing how close the library was to them.

"It's said that it is the only library that has books about every region." Charles stated, surprising the trio.

"Amazing." Eclipse smiled.

"My sister is really fond of books." Solar sighed, taking a sip from his drink.

"How about we stop by the place before heading to our next destination?" Azalea asked, feeling Zoroark's tail touching her.

"I wish I could go with you guys but the thing is, I am banned from the library here." Charles laughed nervously.

"Wow, did you speak too loud?" Eclipse tilted her head.

"Not quite.." Charles shook his head.

"It's because he thought it was a good idea to have a pokemon battle inside the library."

They looked back and saw Nurse Joy walking towards them.

"Wow, that's even dumber." Azalea sighed.

"Hehehe, so I'll wait for you girls here in the pokemon center." Charles scratched the back of his head.

"Alright then. Come on, Eclipse, let's go." Azalea got up from the chair.

"Right!" Eclipse nodded.

"Hey Solar, can you wait here for us?" Eclipse asked. "I know you don't like going to the library." She chuckled.

"Sure!" Solar nodded.

"Can you watch over Solar and Mudkip for me Charles?" Eclipse looked over at Charles.

"Leave him to me." Charles nodded.

Both Azalea, Zoroark and Eclipse left the Pokémon center and walked towards the library. Leaving the boys in the Pokémon center. And now, they were in front of the library.

"Come on, let's go." Eclipse grabbed her arm and they entered the library.

While the boys were waiting for the girls. The two of them were feeding Staraptor and Mudkip.

"You..have a really good sister." Charles said, as he looked over at Solar.

"You betcha! We do everything together." Solar nodded and gave him a big smile.

"Must be nice.." Charles sighed, as he stared at the floor.

"Hmm?" Solar tilted his head, confused.

"Ahh, don't worry about it." Charles immediately shook his head.

When the girls entered, the interior felt much bigger than the outside. There were so many floors and books. The girls went to the receptionist, hoping that he'll help them.

"Excuse me, do you perhaps have a book about the Arata region?" Eclipse asked the deskman, who seemed occupied.

"Oh yes we do actually. But I do apologize that all of the books about the region are all purchased." The deskman sighed, leaving Azalea and Eclipse in shock.

"You have got to be kidding me." Eclipse sighed in disappointment.

Both Azalea and Eclipse left the library, all sad. Eclipse brought up her phone and explained everything.