14.Fighting at last trying too

15 minutes before the ending of last chapter.

Wels was going towards the part room , he calmed a little after the conversation in the control room but his eyes were still red from the crying.

When he reached entry to the room he meet up with familiar creature.

His head was mess .
Wels was glad he could see G but at the same time he couldn't forget what he just heard.

He took a deep breath to calm his emotions. His friends were in danger besides it wasn't time for brake down...at least not yet.

He walked close to the entrance where Grian was standing looking directly at the doors .

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know...but it's nothing good.
I can feel strong Watcher magic coming from there and the doors are locked.
They're trapped..."

Grian or at least what was once him said.
Wels looked at him but as soon as he felt his eyes watering again he looked away.

"I know another way to get here. It's kinda secret so there's a chance that it isn't locked."
He said.

Grian smiled."Lead the way then."

They turned back and walked too a secret door in the same colour as the walls around, they didn't have a handle and were opening on a button that was also hidden.(Wels didn't joked saying they were secret)They lead to dark tight corridor cover with cobwebs.

" It's a little dusty but we should fit right though it with no problems."

To be honest Wels was one of two people that actually knew there was a secret entrance. On the other hand the hermit HQ was big and full of strange corridors and rooms leading in lots of different places that most of the Hermits didn't even know they existed.

They walked through it and went upstairs using spiral staircases that were at the end.

The staircase led to a balcony that was built on a wall of the party room opposite to the wall where the stage/platform was .

"So what now?" Wels said when both of them walked on the balcony.

"Fight against them and protect everyone." Grian said coldly leaning against the balcony railing.

"I know...but what's the plan for the falling metro ." He looked at the scene where a 9 or nearly 9 foot tall Watcher stand.

"Pearl will know what to do."
The other hermits said. He climbed on the balustrade and stand on it.

They was a big blow as the purple fire ball flaw by and hit the sealing making a hole in it.

"Grian wait -"Wels wanted to say but as he said the Hermits name, Grian spread his now black slimey wing and flawn down.

He took the watcher and fall through the window with him.

It was just cupple of seconds Wels nearly cached what had happened.

His eyes were still on the hole in window.

'I guess it was the start signal ' Wels jumped down. He used his power to make bubble around him that protected him from any damage from his fall.
He landed on the table where Etho, Bdubs ,Doc and Ren were sitting.

Wels said quickly "Hi guys" and went straight to X.
He knew if something bad would happen Xisuma would be the first target.

--

"Look who's finally showed up." A familiar voice (Hels)said when Wels reached Xisuma and Keralis.

"Wels? Aren't you -" Keralis said and looked at the person who stood next to the door looking exactly like Wels.

"Get away from them Hels." Wels said pointing his sword at the same looking person and ignoring what Keralis was saying.

" I don't think we will." Hels took couple of steps towards his brother.

"We won't let you mess up our plans again."Someone stood behind Wels and pointed a sharp object to his throat.

Wels could feel his sword slipping out of his hand.

"Leave him alone!"someone had yelled.
Wels could see the hermit trying to get him from Ex hands but a big wall of fire blocked his view.

"Say goodbye to your stupid friends."
Held whispered to him.

Wels felt something ... He fainted.

------------

After the fire wall appeared blocking Wels, fake Wels/Hels and fake Grian/EX away from the Hermits reach.

Xisuma was terrified he didn't know what had happened in just cupple of minutes.

Etho and Xb were trying to put the fire down but Etho's ice power and Xb's water power didn't do any damages to the fire.

Even Tango's fire immunity and being a blaze didn't help.
He could go through the wall but up to the surent point ,as further he went into it the firer was getting stronger and hotter.

The hole in the sealing and the meteor coming right at them neither help the situation.

X could feel that the hermit were counting on him. They were as terrified/sacred as he was.

Xisuma took a deep breath and went where the hermits were staying.

"Guys! Can you listen to me."

All eyes turned on him. Everyone stopped what ever they were doing.

"Thanks... I know the situation isn't the greatest. Wels is trapped here.
And I don't know where is the Watcher. Also I have no idea how much time we have till the meteor will crash on us.. But what I'm sure about is that together we'll be able to get over all of it."

"So what we supposed to do now?"

Xisuma looked at all of them and thought for a minute.

"Pearl you have a connection with the space right?"

"Yeah.."

" Can you try to send the meteor back to where it came from?"

"I can try ."

"Okay.. take Cub and Joe with you and anyone else that is able to help with this.

Rest will say here take three teams one will try to rescue Wels second will wait and look if the Watcher will came back and the third will go to town and take the civiles to safe place"
X looked at Stress.
"Take an eye or to on Stress if something happened ,she's our only help."

Stress came to him and take a place next to X then she turned to face the Hermits.
"Is anyone get any kind of hurt I'll be more than pleased to heal it."

"That's all. Now save our friends and town. And please be safe."

With this words the Hermits made a teams.

Pearl, Joe, Cub , Jevin, Zed went to destroy the meteor.

Etho, Xb, Tango and Xisuma were the rescue Wels team

Doc, Scar ,False ,Stress, Iskall,Cleo , Impulse stayed to search for the Watcher .

Bdubs, Mumbo,Ren, TFC , Keralis ,Hypno Gem and Beef went to town .

They spilt up and went to do their work.

_______________

Things are starting to get interesting ~W