15. Rock Big

Xisuma and the  rest of his group were trying to find a way to cross the firewall.

The plan was to use Etho's, Xb's and Tango's powers together at the exact same time in the same spot.

It was easier to say than actually do.

"Still nothing... "X sighed.
"I hope the rest is doing better..."
He looked at the sky , trying to see Pearl or someone else from her group without success .

Then he felt like something started boiling inside of him.

'Wels?'

He looked at the firewall.

"Get away from it!"
He yelled and seconds later it blew with hot wind.

Etho managed to make an ice shelter wall that melted right after it was created.

On the remains of the burnt floor stood Wels bleeding besides him lay down a person looking exactly like him but in darker colours and bleeding too but worse than Wels.

'Is that Hels?' X said in his mind, he never actually met Held but Wels had told him stories about him.

There was one more person.
He had red dungarees and a grey helmet with red shatter glass in it.

He looked oddly familiar.

The person in red was staring at him for a while till Wels attacked him.

He blocked the attack and threw Wels near Etho and the rest of the group.

The person came closer to X.

Xisuma took a step back.

"Oh why so scared? You don't recognise me either?"
He took his helmet off, reviling snow-white hair, his bloody red eyes and X crossed scar on his face.

"What about now?"

Xisuma stood frozen... He tried to say something but no words came out of his mouth.

EX takes a few steps towards Xisuma.
Taking his hand behind his back to reach something.

Soon Xisuma saw what was that in a couple of seconds his broth- no... Someone who used to be his brother put a knife aiming directly into his throat.

X thought he was gonna die...
There was nothing he could do..

But luckily for him he still had his friends.
Etho quickly made an ice barrier that blocked the stack.
Tango jumpers behind EX making him fall on the cold floor and letting the blade slip off his hand.

"You okay?" Etho asked.

"I think so... Thanks.."
The leader looked at the two that were trying to tie up EX.

"Let me help."he knelt down to help his crew mates and soon after EX was tied to the chair by some fire prow rope thing that Tango somehow had in his pocket.

-----------

Pearl and her group stood on the hermit HQ roof  looking at the floating towards them, except rock.

Jevin was first to break the silence.
"So what's the plan of stopping the meteor-"

" It's an asteroid."Cub correct him

"Okay the asteroid from landing on our heads?"

Pearl stopped looking at the space and turned her head towards her friends.

"I need to get higher , other ways I won't be able to control it."
Her eyes went on Joe and Zedaph

"Both of you can be short of teleport right?"