Chapter two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🕸~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a gasp that made me sit up quickly and I regretted it as pain shot through my body making me wince .

"Easy kid " a female voice, I turned my head to find Jess sitting in a chair next to me ,the fight with the lizard playing in my head.

Oh right I passed out.

"You took quite the damage out there" I looked around me ,I was in what looked like a med bay.

"Where am I ?" I say getting up and walked around.

"Miguel wants you in the team ,I know he won't admit it but he was impressed by you" she handed me some sort of a watch
I was about to press the many buttons on it but my hand was slapped by the other spider woman "don't touch that" .

"Also you forgot something " she said holding up my skateboard.

"Thanks- wait how did you know it's mine ?"

"Doesn't matter. Let's go for a walk shall we? " I slowly nodded in confusion.

I followed jess as she led the way my eyes widened as I take in the thousands no millions of spider people.

There's a T-rex version, a cat version, and I think I just saw a horse wearing spider man's mask I turn in circles as I take in the huge lobby.

"This place is amazing" it brought me this comfort that I'm not alone and that there is more like me. we headed to what I assumed to be Miguel's work place, he was talking to a guy with a pink robe.

Wait why is there a baby on Miguel's head?

"Is that her?" The guy with the pink robe gasped pointing at me gaining a nod from Jess he swings over to me holding his hand out.

"Hi! I'm Peter.b parker " I shook his hand.

"Renee Roger "

"I know I'm kinda of a fan actually I saw what you did last night, it was so awesome " he was still shaking my hand ,my spidey senses went off and I opened my arms just in time to catch the cute baby.

"Oh and this is my little spider mayday " the redhead child wrapped her tiny arms around my neck in a hug wich my heart melted at.

"Aww she likes you" peter cooed taking a picture of us.

"Hobie show Renee her room" Miguel said to someone behind me ,I turned around to find a tall dude with a guitar walking toward us.

"I'll do it but not because you told me to " Hobie said .

"Names Hobie Brown" he gave a little salute.

can tell me and Hobie are gonna be good friends.

"Renee, there are some rules you should follow-"

"Oh here we go again" Hobie groaned.

"No skating around HQ" I'm so doing that.

"Don't use your gizmo unless it's an emergency " oh really?

"And no powers"

"Yeah...no no I'm not gonna do that "

"HA! Oh no you and i are gonna be great friends mate " Hobie cheered throwing his arm around my shoulders and start walking me out of the room.

"What? No I sai-" Miguel shouted after us, I put on my headphones.

"What?-"

"You shou-"