chapter Seven

~~~~~

Renee woke up with a horrible headache it felt like a hammer was hitting her head repeatedly, she groaned and opened her eyes to find herself in an unknown room, it was nice but unknown, she sat up the events of earlier coming back to her, just then the door flew open.

"Good morning" the giant man said as he walked into the room ,with a cup in his hand.

"Where am I?"

"My house"

"how long was I out?" Miguel sighed sitting next to her.

"A couple hours, here drink this" he hands her
the cup.

"What is this?"

"It's for your head" how did he know?

"Thank you" she gave him a small smile.

"How do you feel ?"

"Never better " she said sarcastically, they sat in a not so comfortable silence for a moment until he broke it, he didn't want to push her but he needed to make sure she's okay.

" are you gonna tell me what happened or what?" She avoided looking at him.

"It was...nothing, I was just a little tired...I guess"

"I've seen you tired before but never like this...you said you saw him, the man from your dreams" a shiver ran down her spine when he said that, she put the now empty cup on the nightstand.

"I know what I said Miguel, I told you I was just a little bit confused that's all" she looked up at him.

"You sure?" She nodded.

"Yes" he didn't say anything for a while thinking it through.

~~~~~~~

"Say spider selfie!" Everyone posed as we took a selfie in Hobie's dimension, we were taking photos in front of everything the British museum took from India, then it was Chai time in Pav's dimension.

Later we went back to HQ and were walking to the cafeteria with Peter when Hobie pulled up in the spider-car?

"Care for a ride?" We looked at each other as our smiles widened.

We were going full speed around the city.

"I didn't know you were such a good driver Hobie" Pav yelled  excitedly. My eyes widened when I saw that we were driving towards a truck.

"Uh Hobie?"

"Thanks mate-"he smirked turning around to look at Pav.

"HOBIE!" we all tried to get his attention.

"What? Can't you see that I'm in the middle of an important conversation?"

"TRUCK "

"Relax, everything is under controHAAAAA" he turned around and saw the truck, we all screamed but luckily hobie hit the brakes in time.

"I take back what I said about you being a good driver"

~~~~

"shhhh "

"Ow you stomped on my foot Ren"

"Maybe because your foot is in my way! "

"Shhhh shut up you two ,they're gonna hear us" all four friends were watching (definitely not spying on) Miles and Gwen where they sat on a rooftop together.

"What are they doing?" Hobie whispered while peaking his head from their hiding spot.

"Watching the sunset together what a romantic moment,I remember my first sunset with my girlfriend; it was magical " said Pav with hearts in his eyes.

"You mean that time where she didn't show up for two minutes and you cried because you thought she broke up with you?"

"hey!" They both laughed silently.

"Guys guys guys look" Peter whisper-shouted , they all peaked their heads to see what happened .

Miles and Gwen were leaning towards each other slowly .

"This is it guys... it's finally happening...after a lot of struggles" and just before they kiss, Miles's phone started ringing ruining the whole moment.

"OH C'MON"

"SHHHH"

"shit!" They freaked out but stayed hidden while all their hands closed Pav's mouth shut.

"Guys?" Gwen said with an unamused voice.

"Uhhh there is no one with such that name ,sorry" they all facepalmed.

"Hello Ren ,Pav , Hobie aaand I'm guessing Peter joined the party too" they all got out one by one .

"Were you stalking me?"

"What? No we were just...following you without you knowing that's all"

"What did you-"

"Oh we have to go ,we need to take Peter to the med bay ,he-he uhm broke his nose" said Hobie singling to the rest that they have to get out of here but Peter didn't seem to get the hint.

"I didn't break my-OW" he was cut off with an elbow to the nose.

"Like I said, we need to go, goodbye"

"keep doing what you were doing "

"Shut up Hobie "then they all left.

"Idiots "