Chapter Eleven

FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Renee.." a faint male voice echoed in her head.

"Renee" it was getting closer and closer by the second.

"Renee!" Snapping out of her little trance the said girl lifted her head only to be met with the stern green eyes of her history teacher Mr.Graves, she must have zoned out again.

"Pay attention to the lesson please" he gave her a concerned yet serious look before kept on walking around the class as the girl sighed in frustration, although being the top of her class she like every child in the world hated school , she felt like she was wasting her time 'learning' things that she already knew.

Thankful that the bell rang , Renee grabbed her backpack and quickly left missing the look of sympathy on the teacher's face as he watched her leave the class room.

Everyone noticed the change in the girl's behavior, especially her teachers, she was surprised one day when the principal told her to try and have a session with the school's therapist but she politely refused stating that she doesn't have time ,anything to get him off her tail.

The city noises filling her ears as she walked through the crowded  streets of New York, she put her headphones on to try and block the noises that were starting to hurt her ears.

She had been living alone ever since...that day, despite her aunt offering her to live with her ,but she just didn't want to leave home ,sure it holds so many painful memories but they were her memories, it was the only thing that was left for her so she decided to keep it ,aunt may of course understood and respected her decision so she just stuck to paying her visits whenever she can to check up on her.

It has been a week since her father's death ,she still visits her parents everyday at exactly      6:30 am  , it was the usual time her dad would wake up everyday. Throughout that week, her so called 'friends' tried to apologize probably hundreds of times but to no success apart from Paviter and Hobie, the two explained how they didn't know that she wasn't allowed to know about canon events because they don't stick around HQ that much, but Gwen did and so did Peter and spider noire and practically everyone.

She unlocked the door to the house, getting in and putting the keys away noticing that the was TV on ; I must've forgot to turn it off last night ,she walked up the stairs and to her room ,she dropped her backpack near the door and fell  face first on her bed.

"...at Times square subway station. Witnesses reported that a runaway train is speeding out of control, threatening the lives of hundreds of passengers, the scene is chaotic-" she groaned getting up.

"Oh man"

The brunette haired girl changed into her suit as fast as she can but changed her blue baggy jeans to black jean shorts paired with black combat boots.

"Seriously how does this keep happening?" She asked herself leaping out of the window.