Chapter Nine

~~~~~~~

Renee stayed with the lifeless body of her dad until she heard police siren, she quickly put her mask back on and swung away from the area, she landed on a building and fell to her knees with tears streaming down her face, she watched how the police arrested kingpin and his men and how they covered her dad's body with a white fabric announcing his death.

~~~~

Rain poured on the
People surrounding the area , they wore black showing their grief, some we're silently crying, some of them we're just silent , one person occasionally step up to her and express their empathy and sorrow, they we're all staring at her but trying and failing miserably to hide it, they throw glances of pity ,sadness, curiosity and concern at the fifteen years old.

She was silent the whole funeral, she didn't speak to anyone nor did she remove her blank stare from the casket in front of her, the casket that held the most important person in her whole life.

It was like all their memories together were flashing before her eyes ,she waited until they all left ,she sat between her the two graves as she finally let her tears fall, her head rested on her mother's grave.

"I don't want to go" her pigtails dangling as she stomped her feet hearing her mother's laugh.

"You'll do great sweetheart, you just be nice and confident and you'll be okay" her caring hand cupped her face after giving her her lunchbox.

"...what if...they don't like me?" She said in small voice looking down at her small hands clutching the pink Barbie lunchbox.

"Oh honey, when they get to know you...trust me...the world will love you"

She sobbed ,salty tears leave a burning sensation on the cuts of her face.

"The world didn't love me mom" she whispered.

"...it didn't" she sat there until it was dark ,she felt a cold breeze that made her hair move that made her look up.

He's here

"Well well well" his nine feet tall figure stood in front of her , she noticed that he had a skull of a deer with long antlers, he got closer to her but she didn't move.

"What do we have here?"

"What do you want?" The creature laughed a dry dark laugh that made a chill run down her spin.

"Not so cheerful anymore I see, I wonder how your friends are going to react .Oh, My sincere apologies ,dear! they already know " she just glared harder .

"What is that supposed to mean?" The girl frowned , he chuckled at
her confusion.

"You don't believe me? See for yourself" he waved his clawed hands in front of her making a dark red vortex.

Free Palestine 🍉🍉🍉