The Sun Summoner

The ship reached Novyi Zem.
Inara grabbed her bag she once bought the last day she spent in Ketterdam, she still had the kruge that were left.
She braided her hair and looked around her tiny room, the chair wasn't where it was last time she saw it, she brushed the confusion aside and walked out, she heard a few things about Novyi Zem, about their people and land.
She also knew where to find medication and supplies that were needed on this ship, her mind stopped working as if she left something out and as she got off the ship she realized what was missing.

Oh, Saints. Last night's conversation.

She, luckily, hasn't seem him and did not bother to turn around and search for him, she stepped off the ship and began her journey to the market.
She stopped when she heard a rough old voice "Okay, soldiers, listen up! Our fugitives are loose, but I have men blocking the roads. So their only way out is passage here on a ship in this harbor. We turn her in and split the reward. But only if we stop them before they get on the boat. Is that understood? " Who is that important,here?
"Yes,sir." the soldiers said concurrently.
Inara looked around her before murmuring to herself "It's either important or dangerous" and continued walking, she passed by many people and soldiers, of course.
She never thought she would ever visit any country when she first arrived at the Menagerie, she thought she'd be trapped there forever, now she could see the moon fully, not from a window in a room that didn't smell right.
She could live without fear, but what was life if not full of fear and pain?

With the money she had she bought some essential objects, there was really no sign of any fugitive anywhere, so the old man's words stuck in her head until she passed by a wall and saw the latest 'news'.
The reward was 20 million kruge. Alina Starkov, her face widened at the sight of it, knowing she never saw that kind of money in her life.
There was a man and a woman, probably younger by a few years and thought maybe the old man was speaking about them. But there was something odd about the man on the paper.
She resumed her walk, brushing any unnecessary thoughts.
You can't be ashamed of something that wasn't caused by you, she thought of his words, he couldn't possibly be lying to comfort her, could he?
Inara rubbed her left temple as she held the bag in her right hand.

Oh, Saints, make it easy for me. Please.

It has been months since she met Nikolai Lantsov. Not once had he lied to her.
Not once had he not been honest with her.
And the same thing goes with Inara.

Inara smelt a lovely lavender scent and walked over to a stand full of lavender and tiny bottles.
She held one in her hand and examined it, a woman appeared in front of her smiling to herself.
"It's hand made lavender oil.".
Inara looked up to face the woman and asked "What does it do?"

"It helps with stress and anxiety, usually to help you sleep and other things, but mainly these. You smell it or can also inject a few drops. " the woman informed Inara, and looked up to search for the price and nodded to the woman, Inara reached for her money and bought two small bottles for a reasonable price, she resumed her walk.
I already have enough miswak, I found more knives and supplies for the ship and the infirmary. I'm done.

She walked a bit further before turning around, this place seemed so peaceful to her, of course, leaving out the fugitives part, but it was defiently more peaceful than Katterdam.
The Sun was nearly setting once she arrived on the ship and walked immediately toward the infirmary, setting in the drawers the supplies she purchased during the day.
She thought it would be best if she acted as if nothing happened yesterday and be her old usual self if she encountered him anywhere, with her usual comments and ways of speaking.

The only way she could heal was either if they were unconscious or use medication and when they sleep, she could use her power.
It made enough light that she had to close the doors and cover the windows.
She would try her best not to get hurt ; Inara heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the infirmary and heard he door shut with a click, she opened another drawer to place the rest of the supplies in and heard the footsteps getting closer yet she waited for him to speak, he waited for her to turn around.