dont give up on us

---Adelaide's POV---

A couple of performances had passed since me and Liam nearly kissed. We conversated alot more. Flirting here and there when nobody was watching. I hadn't hinted to Harry that I knew who samantha was. Now, I was noticing that he WAS texting alot. And when I would sit next to him he'd close out whatever he was doing and had this guilty look on him. Oh well, we weren't dating... I didn't care. That much.

We had a week break so we stayed at a Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, where our next concert was going to be at. I had gotten my own room, being that I was a girl, and sharing a room with one boy would probably cause the media to go bazerk.

I was taking a nap, when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it without looking at the peephole... I really need to stop doing that.

"Surprise bab- oh. sorry, I thought this was Harry's room" a tall skinny model looking blonde girl was at my door. She was gorgeous... just a bit too much makeup, but still, gorgeous.

"Ummm, no.. I'm Adelaide. I sing for their opening act."

"Oh yea, I heard about you. Well I'm Samantha, Harry's GIRLFRIEND" she put alot of emphasis on the girlfriend. She must have read the magazines that had me and Harry holding hands. I didn't want to make anything awkward so I just lied to her.

"Oh yeah! I've heard alot about you," smiling the fakest smile I could plant on my face. she looked shocked that I said this.

"Y-you have?" she suddenly smiled.

"Yes, Harry talks about you non stop. He's next door. Could you tell him that Adelaide pointed his room out to you?" I wanted him to know I knew about her.

"Sure thing hun- nice meeting you. Maybe we can be good friends and do some shopping" She walked towards my next door neighbors door... Harry's door. I nodded and closed my door. I couldn't help but laugh. Harry Styles was finally going to get caught in the act. I didn't want to be here when he was going to try to explain. So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

To: Liam- Ice cream? my treat?:)

Liam and I had gotten very close. He was becoming my best friend, aside from Niall. In fact, they were all becoming my best friends. I texted only Liam though, because I still kinda had a thing for him sorta... and I DID say we'd go with the flow. This might just be a little push. I got an reply from him.

From: Liam- No

I frowned. What? I thought he was flirting back... I thought he was liking me back. I got another message from him.

From: Liam- My treat;) be at your door in 3 minutes.

I laughed. This silly goose (yes silly goose lmao). I got my sunglasses and my purse. I didn't need a cover up the way the boys usually did with the hoodie and glasses. But still, my big aviator sunglasses covered a good amount of my face. So it was harder for people to recognize me.  I heard a knock on the door. It was Liam.

"Did my text frighten you?" He smiled referring to the 'No' he had sent me first.

"If you don't wanna hang out with me it's fine," I joked pretending to close the door shut. He stopped it with his hand. Looking straight into my eyes, he smiled and winked. Was that my knees just getting weak? I giggled.

"Trust me, I want to be with you every second of the day," he reassured.

I walked out of the door and locked it. Suddenly, I heard giggles behind me and Liam. It was Harry and Samantha. He looked at me wide eyed. Caught ya. I thought to myself. I smiled at him as Liam put his hand on my back. His touch instantly soothed me.