Ch.11 Catastrophe of Questions

~Y/n pov~

"Y/n?"

I blinked in confusion and turned to face the person saying my name.

Joonghyuk was fast asleep.

The girl with short black hair smiled nervously as I stared at her.

Isn't she the fake author? I've seen thing about her online but I can't really remember much about her.

"I'm Han Sooyoung." She introduced herself.

The way she looked at me.. it felt familiar.

It was like she was looking at a close friend. Does she somehow know me and should I ask?

An explosion brought me out of my thoughts as I peered down, trying to find the source of the noise.

~*~

~Han Sooyoung pov~

This time it will be different.

I hope they can both be happy.

They should live...

~*~

~Y/n pov~

When I looked up, Sooyoung was gone.

Where did she go?

I glanced around for a few seconds before turning my attention back to the battlefield below.

The Catastrophe of Questions had been awakened.

Sangah charged towards him.

The man was surprised as he jumped back, "Huh? How are you that strong?"

"Attack him with full force!" Dokja yelled as he got back to his feet, "Don't answer his questions no matter what."

Dokja charged forward and leapt into the air, his sword raised above him as he swung it down.

"What the hell?! That skill is super strong." The Catastrophe of Questions complained.

Before Dokja could hit him, he froze and seemed startled when he received a kick to the stomach.

He fell back, clutching his stomach as the Catastrophe laughed at him.

Hey, mister. What was that? It gave me a fright."

"You talk too much." Sangah complained.

Sooyoung appeared, multiple clones of her all attacking the half naked man.

Where did she come from? She must've been hiding and waiting for an opportunity to attack.

The man provoked her as she screamed back in response, unknowingly making his power grow.

[ The third question has been answered ]

[ The fourth question has been answered ]

[ The fifth question has been answered ]

Sooyoung looked startled as another seal broke and the man grew stronger.

"It's time to play. Who want to die first?!" The Catastrophe of Questions laughed manically as he shouted his words up to the sky.

"Don't say anything. He takes any response as an answer." Dokja complained to Sooyoung.

Sangah used her stigma to trap the Catastrophe in her golden web.

"Now!"

Dokja ran towards the man, who was struggling with the web, and slashed him.

There was a flash of light and he disappeared.