Ch.13 Little people

~Y/n pov~

There were empty bottles of various types of alcohol littered on the floor.

Last night many celebrated the end of the Catastrophes.

However, I knew it would be a long time until this whole nightmare was over. If it even ends, that is.

"Hey, Y/n." Huiwon greeted me excitedly, "It's been a while since the whole group has been together."

We both looked at where the group had huddled together, sat in a circle, chatting.

"Yeah. I'm glad you're still alive. It's nice to see people happy despite the shitty situation." I added.

Huiwon slung her arm over my shoulder and smiled playfully, "So fill me in? What happened while we were separated? And what was that last night? Don't think I didn't see it."

She whispered the last part teasingly to me and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I laughed in disbelief, a faint blush painted against my s/c skin.

Huiwon was my closest friend. She was always friendly and didn't hesitate to tell me her opinion.

The others were nice too but our worldviews just didn't match up or we didn't click as well.

It wasn't long before we joined the rest of the group, making lighthearted conversation and not dwelling on everything that had happened recently.

For once, I didn't feel so invisible.

~*~

Dokja finally woke up, meaning it was time to go to the next scenario.

"Everyone already left." Huiwon told Dokja, "The notification for the sixth main scenario came in."

"Already?" Dokja asked, surprise evident in his voice.

[ All survivors please gather at Yongsan station]

It wasn't too far away.

Hyungsung told me when I woke up earlier that Joonghyuk had already left.

I guess he was too impatient and felt restless waiting here.

"There are a lot of survivors." Dokja mentioned as we blended in with the large crowd already gathering in Yongsan station.

There was a screen above our heads displaying an image of a forest.

It showed Japanese people killing beasts in the forest.

I'm guessing our next scenario is similar.

[ A new main scenario has arrived]

________________________________

<Main scenario #6 - ???>

Category : Main

Difficulty : ???

Clear conditions : ???

Time limit : ???

Reward : ???

Penalty for failure : --

________________________________

There was basically no information telling us what the next scenario was.

The crowd grew loud, several murmurs and voices overlapping as everyone expressed their confusion.

"Apparently only a select few can take part in the upcoming scenario." One of the Kings approached us.