Chapter five: Items Unlocked: Party and Problems about 'Dweam'

George had just finished closing up the cafe, he had to pick his siblings up today due to the more recent villain activity in the area. He was going to have to somehow juggle this as well as the cafe's schedule or he could just put Chai and Omen on for extra hours. George couldn't dive so he'd have to get everywhere by foot.

Walking around the corner of the block, George was admiring the afternoon sun as it was shining on his skin. The lovely sound of birds chirping and the steps of his shoes against the pavement in a rhythmic tune accentuates the brilliance of the environment. George pondered to himself why such a beautiful world was split in half into these 'heroes' and 'villains'. As he approached the school that his siblings attended, he could hear the sounds of children laughing and screaming. Mostly screaming.

George rolled his eyes, wondering whether scarlet was about to kill someone or some hero was at the school. He walked into the building looking around for his two siblings, finding them both far away from the screams, Scarlet hadn't started a fight today which made him smile. he held a hand out to both of his siblings, Scarlet grabbed his hand and held on tightly while Tommy made George drag him up into a hug. "How was school?"

"Annoying, these teachers don't teach us anything other than what the heroes are doing, that's what this whole school teaches." Scarlet huffed and sighed "they're all about taking care of us when they dont do shit when people are being bullied."

George tried to comfort Scarlet so she would calm down, but no matter what he would say it wouldn't change the fact that she was right. The teachers focus on things that aren't entirely true, ignoring the bigger picture that is blatantly in front of everyone.

George sighed, this world wasn't fair. Most people praised the heroes who destroyed the city (depending on who they were fighting) that's why George normally didn't fight anyone other than beginners. but Dream and Sapnap randomly jumped in and decided to stop letting the newbies learn from the errors. So they got used to it and started to actually fight, George had to make sure his siblings wouldn't get hurt.

There was this one time he had passed out after taking a hit for Scarlet. Dream had scolded whoever had hit him and made sure he was still breathing, he then had let them go instead of turning them in. Maybe it was the fact one of his underlings tried to kill him, or maybe it was pity. He'd never know.

George sighed and looked at Tommy who just looked like he was ready to punch someone "someone threatened to kill you, they said something like 'if I was a villain I would take out the Davidsons' father' I think everyone thinks you're our dad.."

Scarlet rolled her eyes. "Actually Georgie is our mother." she nodded and smiled "he sure as hell acts like it." George laughed and rolled his eyes, leading the two out of the school. "Anyways mother, Tommy and I have been invited to a party, may we attend? It's tonight at 10 and ends around 12 or 1 am.."

George hummed "only if you promise to go right to bed when you get home." he said softly, Scarlet nodded happily at the thought "and no alcohol." That was a bummer.

Scarlet sighed "okay muuumm"

George sighed and rolled his eyes. She wasn't going to stop calling him that now. He hummed watching as Tommy kicked rocks as they walked, the silence hanging heavily on them "Dream came in today.."

Scarlet looked at him with a sceptical look, Tommy rolled his eyes "what did the homeless telebubby want?"

"A 404." he nodded with a hum, before explaining the fact that Dream started to flirt with him and the fact he was horrid at him, deciding to say Clay was better because he got a reaction out of him with his flirting.

Scarlet laughed at some parts while Tommy clapped and told him he was amazing for drinking Dreams drink in front of him. "He's kicked out for two months, next time he enters and does shit like that again I'm kicking him out forever and announcing it to the whole ass city."

Tommy laughed and smiled while Scarlet rolled her eyes "you haven't kicked Clay out yet."

George's cheeks dusted with red "I'm fine with him.."

"You brought him his own seat for the counter."

"Tommy shut up..."

Scarlet smirked, "So he is your boyfriend?"

George's face was bright red "he is not! I don't like him like that!'

"Your face says otherwise~" Scarlet and Tommy said at the same time before jumping into a sprint not wanting to be yelled at by george.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRATS!" George yelled as he ran after the giggling teens, god he loved his siblings but they were so annoying sometimes.