Chapter eleven: The beginning of a war

Over the next two hours they all sat around a board game, music playing in the background and eating their third order of pizza. (Clay and Nick having played for the second and third ones.) George had the chalkboard out, writing everyone's names on it. In their own respective square, Scarlett was hiding from Nick's brother, Alexi who was sitting next to him.

"Okay, Scarlett. What is the weight of an average male wolf?" Nick hummed, it was a quiz game, if they answered right they could move their character around on the board.

Scarlett smiled "it depends on where the wolf lives, they're larger in the north then the south but on average.. They could weigh anywhere between 70 and 145 pounds." She hummed, Nick sighing and letting her move her token forward three spaces like it said on the card.

Scarlett took a bite of her own slice of pizza, glaring at Clay. "Why don't we fall off the earth, Clay."

"Gravity." He deadpanned and shook his head, that was easy. He moved forward one space like the card said. He picked up a card and hummed, "Georgie, when was the last time you kissed me?"

George blinked and took the card. "Never, now read the actual card." He handed it back to Clay who just pouted and nodded.

"What amount of the human body is water.?" He grumbled, he hoped he would have gotten a kiss from George, he didn't.

"66%" He leaned back and ate more of his slice of pizza, handing scarlett another slice

George grabbed a card himself. "Alexi, how many bones are in the human body?"

Alexi hummed and counted their fingers, the thought for a bit "203?"

"206." Scarlett corrected and laid her head on Tommys shoulder. She was tired of this game already, mainly because she wanted to hide away from this new person who was in her house.

Alexi hummed. "Thank you.." he didn't get to move forward because he answered the question wrong. "Tommy, where is the great barrier reef located?"

"Ahh Queensland, australia?"

"Correct."

He got to move forward by one space.

-

Later they were playing Cluedo, Scarlett going on about how it wasn't her character, Scarlett, she was going to start raging at that, George was just sitting silently, leaning against Clay's chest. Why? Because he was tired and he thought Clay would be the best chair out of everyone, and he was very much correct. He hummed, looking up at Clay before back at the yellow package in his hands, he knew how it was, where they did it and with what they used, however he couldn't give anyone, even his chair hints.

He sighed and just closed his eyes, maybe he'd just nap until it was time for him to open the package, he woke up to clay carrying him. 

_________________________________________
everyone working on this story has decided that we will be posing once a month for now on and will post multiple chapters at a time, hopefully we can get Part one of the story completed. The story will be split into parts from now on as well part one is from chapter one to chapter thirty-two so we still have aways to go, as if this very second we are currently writing chapter twenty-one.

Once the Part is over a few side stories will be released at random times while we work on part two, we'll also be taking a break at some point because exams are coming up and most of us are high school students so we will be busy. As a reminder we post on Ao3 before posting on Wattpad, if you'd like to know how to find the ao3 account please looking in our bio as it is there. (:

Kind regards,
Cloverwolf44/Mio/Shi