Chapter ten: Movie and Pizza night

George opened the door and let his siblings in before closing the door behind them, he walked into the kitchen and started to work on the slushie and milkshake he promised the two brats he adored. "Ani." Scarlett called out, he regretted letting her take that Japanese class now he couldn't understand her half the time.

"Yes, Scar?" He called and looked over at the girl who was laying over the arm of the arm chair, as if she had fainted.

"Why did the principal call you or dad?" She asked, playing with her nails, he had gotten her a new set of nail polish for christmas and she refused to use it, no matter how much plain nails annoyed her.

George hummed and set the milkshake down on the kitchen counter, pumping two things of strawberry syrup into the glass and mixing it. "Because you needed a parent to get you into the school, I told them that I was your father, I have legal custody over you both as well so it was simple to be called your father by the school, it's no big deal." He shrugged and went back to making the slushie.

"So do we start calling you dad?" Scarlett hummed, smiling brightly at him, the smile seemed more evil than anything. "Or is that gonna make you uncomfortable because you call Clay Daddy?"

Tommy choked on his own saliva while George went bright red, eyes wide.

"Scarlett!" He yelled, turning to face the girl. "Clay and I are nothing more than friends, please never say anything like that again, I get enough of the teasing from Clay and Nick."

Scarlett hummed. "You never denied that you have a daddy kink though." She changed the subject after that. "Do we have any pocky?"

George sighed. "No, we don't, why?"

"Wanna know if we can add a drink made out of pocky to the menu or something japanese style." She shrugged, she was happy, her annoying George made her happy. George just walked over, handing her her slushie and Tommy his milkshake.

"You can make one another day, it's game night tonight." George hummed and started to clean up around the house a bit. "I need to clean up to make sure we have enough space for everyone." He shrugged.

Scarlett started to drink her drink happily, putting on a movie and starting to watch it with her brother; she had put on 'the meg' and was laughing whenever someone died, why? She thought they were stupid.

Tommy was just on his phone, on twitter ignoring his sister's demonic laughter. "Dad, can we get a cat?" Yes, they were going to start calling George dad now just to annoy him.

"I-" George took a deep breath and shook his head. "No, if you want a cat, move out and buy one." He just kept cleaning up, washing the dishes and wiping down the stove.

"Okay, I'll ask Clay for a cat." Scarlett called out, clearly she found this amusing, much more than humans being eaten by large sharks.

George shook his head and sighed.

He loved them, but he also hated them.

-

George had finally finished cleaning, not a speck of dust in the house. He was now flopped down on the couch next to Tommy, exhausted and ready to pass out. He was not happy that these two brats didn't help him but he wasn't going to say anything about it, after Scarlett was most likely going to beat someone to death earlier that day.

Tommy was most likely still processing it- well that was until george got an instagram notification about tommy posting, he had posted his makeup look and credited scarlett. 'I let her try out new makeup techniques on me and then she gets into a fight, i look pretty bomb tho, do you think?' was the caption george just gave him a thumbs up emoji.

George looked between his siblings. "What are we having for dinner?"

"Pizza." they responded at the same time, which made George laugh, they were gonna have pizza tonight then.

George yawned and closed his eyes, he'd have a nap before ordering pizza, what could be the harm in a small nap?

-

A lot of harm apparently, George was in the bathroom, scrubbing a drawn on moustache off his face, it was done with eyeliner. He was not happy, after he was done cleaning it off he walked back into the kitchen and picked up his phone, ordering the pizzas when the front door opened.

Scarlett comes tumbling down the stairs and crashing into Nick with a hug. "Arson buddy!"

Nick laughed and hugged her back. "Hi, I hope you don't mind but I brought my brother with me." Scarlett pulled away and looked the new person up and down before turning and walking over to George and hiding behind him.

George sighed "she doesn't like people, don't take it personally, Hi Clay." He smiled at the tall blonde who had him in a side hug upon arriving.

----

If you would like faster updates please make sure to head over to our ao3 page since it is update first compared to the one on our wattpad page (:
-Cloverwolf44