Chapter eight: Bloodbath

When the sun had risen, Clay was gone and George was packing lunch boxes and school bags, the sound of two alarms ringing simultaneously blazing around the apartment above the small cafe which George owned. With a laugh he could hear Scarlett tumble out of bed and Tommy jump awake, both hitting the hard wood floors with a thud followed by a groan of pain.

"You have an hour and a half before school!" He called and started to make them both a breakfast drink, knowing that they'd be running out the door, grabbing their stuff and leaving without so much as eating breakfast, this was a normal occurrence. Tommy was the first one down, clearly not getting changed out of his pyjamas at all. "Go change."

Tommy just went up stairs again, tumbling around his room while getting dressed. Scarlett was the next one down, hair tied up in a messy bun, changed into an oversized black hoodie and a purple skirt sitting around her waist, knee high black boots and grey stockings on. She grabbed her drink and bag, kissing George's cheek before disappearing out the door.

Tommy followed soon after, a white tee with red on the sleeves and deep blue jeans, combat boots on. (Only barely.) He grabbed his stuff and kissed his brother's cheek, rushing out the door to catch up with his sister.

George sighed. "Those dummies." He started to clean up the mess, he'd have to do chores before he opened the cafe today.

-

Scarlett was sitting on a bench, doing Tommy's makeup. Only so she could test out a thing she saw on her phone; it made it look like you had mermaid scales on your eyelids. Tommy had agreed because he loved his sister, and well, he was always her test subject.

"Almost done.." she had stuck to her brother's signature red and white colouring with some deep blue eyeliner, she thought it looked lovely. Now just adding lipgloss on his lips to pull together the whole makeup look. She planned on taking a photo and sending it to George, which of course would most likely end up on his photo wall.

Scarlett took a step back to admire her masterpeace. "You're beautiful Toms!" She smiled, then the smile was dropping as a voice mocked her from behind.

"'YoU'rE BEauTIfuL TOms.'" The man mimicked and walked over, "he looks like one of the drag queen faggots who let everyone hit it, you know one of those gay sluts."

Scarlett turned around and bit her gum, she wasn't allowed to punch him, she had to hold back. "Says you. The last thing I heard about you was that you're a crusty man whore with no self preservation."

"Aww is the little girl trying to make me feel bad?" He frowned, making a voice which sounded like he was talking to a baby. "Why don't you try telling me with your fists, maybe I'll understand then." He laughed, he was enjoying this. Well that was until his head went flying to the side, a tooth flying out of his mouth with some blood.

Scarlett had used her fists to tell him. The man, about 19 years old and 6'6" in height, was five inches taller than Tommy but that didn't mean she wasn't able to fight him. His height didn't intimidate her, she's had to fight with the Villagulatie; Ranboo before and that man is freakishly tall.

She took in a deep breath and gathered her footing, hands out clenched in fists, she was ready for a fist fight.

"Is the baby really going to fight me-" Before the man could finish his sentence he had been punched another two times, blood pooling out of his nose and his lip busted. She wasn't going to put up with her brother being insulted. "Fine then.'' The man stood straight and got into the position to fight back, only to have a leg swept under him and his centre of gravity thrown off, making him tumble down onto his ass.

"What the fuck-"

Without thinking Scarlett instantly shoved her foot into his face, a loud crack sounded through the air, when her foot came away a very much broken nose was uncovered and a few more teeth fell to the ground, should she have stopped here? Yes. Did she? No.

She stood straight again and kicked him in the side of his head, making him fly down onto his side, now laying limply while trying not to cry in pain the woman who was very much shorter than him by sixteen inches was now above him, staring down at him with a glare which could bring death upon even the mightiest hero.

She raised her foot and slammed it into his ribs, then his stomach, and then his ribs again. However she didn't manage to finish before she was dragged away by Tommy who had just been knocked back to reality after the scent of blood filled his nose.

Scarlett sighed and hugged her brother, no one was allowed to hurt him, physically or mentally.

-

George deadpanned, walking into the school with the highclass, most loved hero of all time; Dream! I hope you could hear the sarcasm. George glanced at the hero. "Why are you here?"

"The tower asked me to come talk to a girl about beating up people, particularly political sons." He shrugged and looked at the shorter, a smile on his face under his mask. "Why are you here, pretty boy?"

George shook his head. "Not that it's any of your business but my sister got into a fight and I was called in to talk to the principal." He shrugged and looked over at Dream again, that smile really annoyed him.

He shook his head and slammed open the door to the school, walking down the hall and to the principal's office where he once again slammed the door open, one look at Scarlett and the words fell out of his mouth. "Did you win?"

"Fuck yea I did!" she smiled and high fived him, she smiled and then sat down as if nothing happened, a straight face with no expression, tommy was standing behind her and George was now standing behind them both, slightly but off to the side you could see all three of them, it looked like they were posing for a family portrait.

"Why was I called in?" George was ignoring the fact that Dream was leaning on the wall behind them, the hero shall be ignored for the whole time that George was there.

"Mr. Davidson, your daughter, Scarlett decided to beat up Redrick Routy's son, Jason for no reason in particular." the headmaster, the leader of this school said, apparently he liked to take the politicians' sides of these things.

George hummed, "Scar, why did you beat up Mr. Routy?" The sound of George's question made the boy in the other chair flinch, so he had lied and made Scarlett out to be the one at fault.

"He was being a homophobic bitch." Scarlett shrugged, laying her head on the back of the chair. "Towards Tommy after he let me do his makeup as a test for a new style I wanna try out on myself, oh yea, how does it look?"

George cupped Tommy's cheeks, and turned his head here and there, humming and smiling. "Very lovely, it goes well with his skin tone and face shape as well. Well done Scar, you look lovely Tom." George kissed his forehead.

Tommy smiled and hugged his elder brother, then they went back to normal. George looked at Scarlett. "What did he say or do?"

"He said, and I quote, 'He looks like one of the drag queen faggots who let everyone hit it, you know one of those gay sluts.' After he had done a mockery of my voice saying, 'YoU'rE BEauTIfuL TOms.'" The girl had that same death glare again, making the son of the politician shiver. He felt like the girl was going to rip out his organs and boil them in front of him while he was still alive.. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

George hummed. "I don't see the issue with her punching him." He shrugged, Dream snickering in the corner of the room, yea he also didn't see the problem, the girl was just protecting her brother. George hummed, "She doesn't fight unless there's something she considers a serious issue going on, or if she feels as if she needs to."

Dream blinked and stood, walking up behind George and humming "how about you tell us your side of the story, kid?"