Chapter six: Party Time

The loud music blared into his ears even though they were a block away, walking took a lot longer than a car would. George sighed, his ear drums were going to pop when they got there. They kept walking, Scarlet as always took things a step further and dressed up for the party.

She was wearing a deep red dress which had an asymmetric skirt with a black lace like cape falling down from the back/side of it, black fingerless gloves covering her hands, wrists and some of her arms. Her legs were covered in black lace stockings which went to around the middle of the thigh. And she wore black heeled, lace up boots which only went up to the ankle.

The shoes only added an inch or two to her height. Tommy on the other hand didn't bother with dressing up. He was wearing some black, faintly ripped jeans with a white black and red shirt, the shirt's sleeves were red while the rest was black. His hair as always was a mess and surprisingly enough he had let Scarlet put eyeliner on him, how she managed to convince him George had no idea.

George had to give Tommy his combat boots sadly, as the boy didn't own any grey ones which would go with the outfit.

George led them around the corner and his eyes widened at the sight "Are you both sure you want to go to this party?" he asked softly.

Scarlet and Tommy nodded "yea, Toby and Mark should be here they're the ones who invited us." Tommy hummed, wrapped his arm around Scarlet's shoulders before walking away from George, aka their mother.

George sighed and looked at them "I'll be back to pick you up at 12." he called out to them.

Both kids rolled their eyes, "Yes mum!"

Now this was going to be fun.

George was going to have a heart attack when he saw the kids when he'd pick them up.

-

The music was blaring, everyone had a drink in hand and were plainly going crazy, the sound of people and music was a lot. Tommy made sure to stay close to his sister who was overly dressed for this party. "You should've worn something more casual.."

Scarlet laughed "now where would the fun in that be?" Tommy rolled his eyes and looked around for his friends, dragging Scarlet over with him so she wouldn't get lost in the mass of people. It was an open area, a park if one could say, they were close to the forest which sat on the far west of the city.

Most of the people were dancing about, drinking whatever was in the cups. Tommy found Mark and Toby easily. After all it isn't hard to miss slenderman and his boyfriend. The two waved at the siblings as they reached their side. Mark was, for once, not in a suite. "Glad you could make it!" Mark yelled over the music.

Tommy smiled "We aren't late are we?"

Toby laughed "not at all boss man! You're right on time."

Scarlet hummed and looked around "where's all the hot people?"

Tommy rolled his eyes while Toby placed a hand on her shoulder "They left when you showed up."

Scarlet rolled her eyes at the statement "I'm just too hot for this world."

The three boys broke out in laughter, Toby was in a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts with what looks to be one of Mark's hoodies around his waist. and they say they aren't dating, that's a load of bullshit.

Mark was in a simple black singlet, with grey jeans that were ripped at the knees, he didn't have a hoodie around his waist so it was kinda clear Toby stole it. Scarlet hummed "so you guys dating yet?"

Mark shook his head "No, we're not Scar, you need to stop asking us that every time you see us!" he called over the music.

Toby rolled his eyes, now just wanting to piss the slenderman off "bend down! I want a kiss!" with that they erupted into more laughter, people probably thought they were high or something.