Awakened by Your Kiss

3rd Person Pov

Sasuke was in between Naruto's legs.

They were still staring into each other's eyes.

Naruto's heart was beating like a drum, drowning away his surroundings. 

Right now, Sasuke was the only thing on his mind.

Sasuke...just said he loves me.

Sasuke leaned down, which seemed almost impossible, considering that their noses were already touching.

"I really do love you dobe.." Sasuke murmured, stealing Naruto's breath away with a gentle kiss.

"Sa...su...ke..." Naruto's breathed one last word before his mouth had decided there were better things to do than talk.

------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

The light coming from the window danced across my eyes, I shifted a little, waking up but keeping my eyes closed. I felt a slight weight on my legs, and my fingers gently grazed my lips, remembering what had happened the night before.

I.. kissed him. And... I enjoyed it...And now he's in my bed... sigh, what was I thinking?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by soft groan, coming from below me. My eyes opened slightly and I looks down. A smiled formed on my lips. Naruto was there, sprawled across the bed, legs on top of mine, his head close to my stomach. I watched him sleep for a few moments. Watched him breathe.

He's so peaceful...

I was then once again brought out of my thoughts my a soft groan, a little louder this time. Naruto shifted, still asleep. I watched his facial features as he dreamed, and when I realized what was happened, I chuckled to myself.

------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

After a few minutes, As I woke up, my eyes opening slowly, I found myself holding onto Sasuke's shirt. My legs were almost intertwined with his. I was hoping he was still asleep so I could get off of him before he realized  I had been sprawled all over him. I looked up at his face to see if he was awake and was met with his smiling face.

"Had a good dream?" He chuckled.

My eyes widened. Holy crap. Did he.. did I.??? Ohhhhhh shitt.

My face was hot as I slowly moved to get off of him. I blushing hardcore.

"O-oh who m-me..?? Nonono I stopped dreaming yearsss ago," I said, trying to cover up.

"Right... so you were awake when you were begging for my —-" Sasuke mouthed words that if I wouldn't dare say in front of my mother.

I gulped and my face burned even more red.

Sasuke looked at me and smirked.

"Te-Teme! Don't laugh at me!" I punched his arm softly.

"Oww..." he said and leaned away, yet he was still smirking.

I looked away and blushed harder.

Sasuke laughed. "Calm down dobe, it's ok, but now that I know what you want...." he winked at me.

I died inside. From the embarrassment I felt because I just had a baddddd dream about Sasuke and he FOUND OUT or from the fact that he just winked at me, I don't know.

He rolled off the bed, making me realize I was still in his bed.

"Lets go eat. "

He started to walk towards what I think would be the kitchen and I hopped out of bed and followed him.

"What do you wanna eat, so I can tell the chef."

"You don't cook?"

"If I could cook, why would I have a chef?"

"Oh. Yeah, I guess.."

We turned out of the dark hallway into an enormous kitchen. It was...crisp. Modern and extremely organized. 

"Then I guess I'll cook for you," I said, grabbing an apron that was hanging on a rack on our right.

Sasuke seemed a bit confused, by didn't argue.

----------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

Since when can Naruto cook?

"Yes, I can cook," reading Sasuke's mine, "How else would I be able to take care of myself?"

I nodded, "Right.. you do live by yourself, huh?"

"Mhm.." Naruto nodded, throwing on the apron.

As Naruto began to cook, Sasuke leaned over the edge of the counter, watching intently.

———————————————————-
3rd Person Pov

"Ok! Lets eat!" Naruto shouted with a grin plastered on his face.

Wow Naru, quite impressive. 

On Sasuke's dark wood dining table...

A pot of fried rice, curry, some ramen for Naruto, barbecue meat, and many other delectables were laid out. The steam rose, creating a "food fog".

Sasuke and Naruto both took a seat, sitting across from each other. As the meal began, Sasuke said the first few words of the meal.

"Mmmm...It's good." Sasuke complemented.

Naruto blushed.

"Why thank you, kind sir."

"So, Naru-Chan, are you staying the night again?" Sasuke asked in between bites.

Naruto almost choked.

He just called me..Naru...Chan.

Naru Chan blushed.

He called me..Naru...Chan....

"Oh, *cough* were  expecting me to?"

Now it was Sasuke's turn to blush. He coughed.

"Well, I mean..if you want to..."

"Then it's decided! I'll stay with you," Naruto smiled at Sasuke, trying to hide his nervousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry I haven't updated more chapters. I can't believe I have more than 300 views on this book! Thank you so much.

~Brooke