Us

3rd Person POV

Sasuke stood up, getting off of a still shocked Naruto. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Noticing Naruto still hadn't gotten up, he looked down, wondering what the hold-up was. He chuckled as he saw Naruto still just watching his motions. He knelt down to Naruto's eye-level.

"Dobe. You alright there? Or do I need to bring you back to life with CPR? Maybe a little mouth-to-mouth?" Sasuke asked with a smirk, looking into Naruto's eyes.

Naruto laughed awkwardly after a pause, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. "Hahahahaaa Sasuke.. I'm f-fine. No need for m-mouth-to-mouth." He glanced out the window, noticing it was already dark out, "Ah would you look at that, it's pretty late. I should uh probably head out, yeah..." Naruto started slowly turning around, squirming backwards towards the door.

Sasuke eyed him down, not smiling at Naruto's escape attempt. He moved quickly, grabbing both of Naruto's wrists with his own, pinning Naruto against the wall.

"Ah. This position seems somewhat familiar.."

Naruto gulped and looked away, trying not to look up into Sasuke's prying eyes.

"Naruto.." Sasuke's voice was deeper than usual.

Naruto tried with all of his strength but he couldn't keep himself from meeting Sasuke's eyes. He gulped again, harder this time.

"Y-yes S-Sa-Sasuke..?"

Sasuke looked at him for what felt like eternity. Naruto's heart was beating out of his chest and he thought he might die before Sasuke said anything.

God he's so cute. He doesn't even know. Sasuke thought, trying to keep a straight face.

Sasuke cleared his throat. "I want you to stay."

Naruto's legs felt almost like jelly. Is he asking what I think he's asking..?

"Naruto.. Stay. Here. With me," Sasuke's eyes pleaded what he didn't want to show. He needed him.

"Ok..."