Why Naruto....Why

3rd Person Pov

It was 9:00 a.m. Naruto sat on the plush couch in the living room. He was watching the morning cartoons, even though it was Friday. (He had the day off.)

"I'll be gone for the weekend. It's for the company. "

Naruto turned his head to find a finely dressed Sasuke tightening his navy blue tie.

Woah.... He looks...sharp. Just how I like my men, classy and gorgeous.

Naruto smiled.

"You look good."

"I try."

Sasuke grinned back.

"Ok then. I'm off. I'll be back Saturday night" Sasuke said, quickly pecking Naruto's cheek as he headed out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning

Naruto watched t.v.

Kiba was watching t.v. with him.

"Lets go do something fun, " Kiba said.

"Maybe tomorrow," Naruto was too busy watching the tv to pay attention to Kiba right now.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go get some drinks with Choji and Shikamaru tonight if you wanna come. It'll be fun. " Kiba said as he sat up to look at Naruto. Naruto looked at Kiba. He  thought about it, remembering that Sasuke's business trip was keeping him away til late Sunday night.

"Alright... I'll see you there at 7. Text me the address," Naruto replied.

Kiba stood up and grabbed his jacket that was on the coffee table.

"Alright then, see you there."

Naruto heard the door close.

Sasuke will be back tonight. That means I shouldn't stay out too late...

-----------------------------------------------------

11:00 pm , Sasuke is back from his trip

Sasuke's Pov

I couldn't help but smile, I couldn't wait to see Naru Chan. As I got to a red light, I turned my head and saw Shikamaru in his car next to me. I rolled down my window, honking once to get his attention.

"Hey, Shikamaru! "

He looked over. He just stared at me with his mouth open and his head tilted downward. He slowly rolled down his window, still staring at me boringly. I tried to keep smiling while he was staring at me.

Creepy much.

"Ohayo Sasuke."

Did he just say "Ohayo"?

I gave him a confused look.

"Um, Shikamaru, it's 11 pm. "

He looked up at the sky.

"Oh. Really? Well," his head tilted to one side, "Why aren't you with Naruto, huh? "

"I just got back from a business trip. Why, where is he?"

What's up with him?

"Well, he's at the uh.......uh......."

His eyes closed.

What is this dude doing???? Baka.

"Um. Shikamaru?"

His eyes opened a little and he looked at me.