Reunion

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating, but now I've decided to write. I'll try to make this chapter kinda long. Alright, well, I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm so happy that this book has over 6K views. Thanks to all my readers. I love y'all.

-Brooke

-----------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

I...I can't believe this. I thought my family abandoned me...how can they want me now!? After all this..

after...

after...

......

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, and my face was burning. A part of me was angry. I wanted to be mad. That they abandoned me. But...

I can't.

They want me back....

I bit my lip in frustration.

What do I do...

Suddenly a voice woke me out of my trance.

"Sasuke, your parents are alive....and they want to see you."

I snapped up my head.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?!?!"

I was so angry. Tears were pouring now. I couldn't see anything. It was all so blurry.

---------------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

"Naruto. "

I didn't answer. How can they say something like that and expect me to handle it?!

"Naruto."

The voice was a bit louder now.

"NARUTO!"

I snapped my head up.

"Huh?"

Pervy Sage rubbed his eyes with his hand and looked at me.

"Naruto...this is important. "

"Oh. Oh yeah, um...sorry about that. "

We were both silent for a few moments. Finally, Juraiya broke it.

"Naruto, your parents want to see you. "

That's when I lost it. I stood up out of my chair.

"WHAT!!??!?!"

"Can we please talk? Calm down Naruto."

I started pacing and my arms were flairing and waving out of control.

"No! Don't you dare tell me to calm down! All my life, I thought they were dead! Now you come in here right after the LOVE OF MY LIFE HAS BEEN MISSING TO TELL ME NONONO NOT ONLY ARE THEY ALIVE, BUT THEYRE THE FUCKING MAFIA???"

Juraiya didn't react. He just sat there.

"Naruto. Please calm down. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I know it's hard for you. Please understand this hasn't been the easiest ride for us either."

I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

I don't know what to do...I miss Sasuke so much. I wish he was here..... Sasuke......There's so much going on.. I wish you were here....

I felt my eyes tearing as I sat down slowly.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

Tsunade reached over and touched my arm again. I looked up into her eyes, searching for an answer.

"The meeting is tomorrow night at 8. A driver will be here tomorrow at 7:30 to pick you up and take you to the house. "

I inhaled sharply.

"Ok. "

-----------------------------------------------------

That night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto's Pov

I pulled up my tie to straighten it. I was wearing a black suit and a crisp white dress shirt underneath. I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I'm going to meet my parents tonight. No turning back now.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror.

I'm ready.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

I looked out the window of the black limo, silent.

I'm going to meet my parents tonight.

I was nervous. I had wanted to see Naruto first, but my "uncle" and his "police force" prevented me from doing so. There was not point in asking them if I could see him until after the meeting.

After a few moments, my mind swirled with thousands of questions.

What if they don't like me?

What if they don't want me back?

What if they think I'm a failure?

What if..

What if...

I couldn't handle it anymore. This was so sudden. Suddenly the car stopped and I realized we were outside of the house. It was huge. A mansion. The driver stepped out and opened my door. I slowly stepped out and took a deep breath. I looked around.

I guess I can't do anything about it now.

-------------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

My shoes made a click-ity clack sound as I slowly walked on the pavement towards the mansion. I was sweating slightly. I stopped in front of the door. It was black and gigantic. The door slowly creaked open and I stepped inside. It was dark, but there were dim lights on the walls. My driver walked in and started down the hallway.

"This way, sir."

I followed him slowly. We walked for a little and suddenly stopped at another door. This one was red was a golden knob.

"We are here, sir."

He stood to the side. I was about to open the door when I remembered to knock. I knocked the door softly and waited a moment. There was a soft voice from behind the door.

"Come in. "

I turned the door knob and gulped.

Here goes nothing.

I pushed the door open and my eyes widened with surprise.

"Mom...Dad....."

-----------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

I was walking down the hallway. It was dark. My palms were sweaty. I wondered where Naruto was, hoping he was ok. I missed him so much.

"We have arrived sire. "

I didn't notice and accidentally bumped into him. I looked up at him and apologized.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. Thank you. "

He stepped aside and revealed two sliding doors. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Son. You're here. "

My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Dad...Mom..." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------

Ok wait WHAT????? HOW AM I GONNA WRITE SOMETHING NOW??????

Vote and comment please!!!

~Brooke