That Night

3rd Person POV

Glancing over at his clock, Sasuke sighed. 1:02 am. He pulled away from Naruto slowly. Seeing as they were already in his bedroom, Sasuke was was relieved Naruto kind of had a feel for the house.

"If you want to wash up, there's a bathroom down the hall on the right. I have some clothes and we're basically the same size," Sasuke said, walking over to his closet, grabbing some folded clothes.

"Wear these."

Naruto nodded, taking the clothes politely, turning away and walking towards the bathroom.

——————————————————————-

Sasuke's POV

I flopped down onto my bed, sighing. Placing my hand on my forehead, trying to relax

I can't believe...

I shook my head, getting up. Grabbing some clothes for myself, I went to go wash up in my own bathroom.

——————————————————————-
Naruto's POV

I closed my eyes, letting the hot water run down my face and body.

God that feels good...

Returning to his thoughts, Naruto relaxed as the steaming water dropped off his skin.

Sasuke... The most popular guy at school.. the kid that is so different from me.. why m Sasuke.. why me...but god that kiss... and his eyes..

After shampooing and washing my body, I reached for the towel I had grabbed from the closet in the bathroom earlier. I dried my body, put on Sasuke's luxury pajamas, and put the towel around my neck. Walking back to his elaborately decorated room, I knocked the doorframe before walking in.

"Sasuke?"

The lights were off, but the lamp from the bedside was illuminating the room enough. I heard the water running from his master bathroom, so I assumed he was showering. After tidying up his room and wrapping up the project, I sat down on the edge of his bed. Fiddling with my thumbs, I heard the water come to a stop. Looking up, I saw the dark double doors open. Sasuke walked out with his pajama pants on but no shirt, towel drying his onyx hair. I blushed, turning away and putting my hands over my eyes to block my vision.

Sasuke... why's he doing this to me. He really shouldn't just walk around all naked like that.

——————————————————-

Sasuke's POV

I finished my shower and came out of the bathroom to find Naruto seated on the edge of my bed. His eyes widened as he saw my damp and shirtless self, and he quickly shielded his eyes, looking away. I chucked to myself.

How adorable.

I saw him peek through his fingers a little to see if I was done, but as I clearly wasn't, he blushed more and covered his eyes again. I threw on a shirt and bent down in front of him, a couple inches away from his covered face.

"Dobe. You can uncover your eyes now."

He slowly uncovered his eyes, a little shocked to see me there in front of him. He turned away from me, leaning back.

"T-teme what're you doing"

I gently turned his face towards mine with a gentle hand under his chin. His eyes widened again and I could see his skin prickle with goosebumps. We slowly made eye contact, and his blush had gotten even more intense. I enjoyed the power he gave me. He seemed like he was waiting for my words as if they were commands. I leaned in slowly, tilting my head a bit. He followed suit, fluttering his eyes closed waiting for my lips. I stopped an inch away and raised my hand, flicking him hard in the forehead. He jolted at the sudden attack as I stood up, unable to keep myself from laughing. At this point, his whole face was red.

"I'm- hah I'm sorry," I could barely muster the words without laughing.

Naruto looked up at me, pouting a bit. Then his smile finally cracked against his will. He started to laugh, shaking his head.

"What did I ever do to deserve that"

We both just laugh for a short moment. I sighed. It'd been a long time since I had felt like this.

"Well, since it seems you've already found my bed, I guess you can sleep there," I said, catching Naruto's attention.

"N-no this is your bed, I'll sleep on the couch or  something," he stuttered.

I smirked as a thought crossed my mind.

"Well since you're already here.. and you want me to sleep here... why don't both sleep here? There's  more than enough room for the both of us," I said.

"I-I d-don't think that's a g-good idea..."

I was already on the other side of the bed, getting under the covers.

"Cmon. It's fine," I said, laying on my side with my arm propped up holding my head. I patted the bed with my other hand, "Get in."

——————————————————————-

Naruto's POV

I bit my lip subconsciously as Sasuke's offer processed in my mind.

I laughed awkwardly and waved my hands, "Hah t-that's alright Sasu-"

"Naruto," he glared at me, patting the bed once more, "Get in."

God... what am I doing.. but it's not like I can tell him no..

I slowly lifted the covers and wiggled underneath, the warmth making me sigh. I laid on my back, being grateful for the luxurious bed.

Sasuke turned to turn the lamp off, masquerading the room in darkness. I slowly shifted so I was facing him, but there was about a foot and a half in between us. I drifted off to sleep memorizing Sasuke's chiseled features. Good thing it was dark, otherwise he would've caught me.

"Good night Sasuke..." I whispered.

———————————————————-

Sasuke's POV

I smiled at Naruto's drowsy words.

Good night Naruto..