The Drive

3Rd Person Pov

Sasuke continued to hold Naruto's wrist as he pulled him behind the school to the parking garage.

"Come on."

"Oh-ok Sasuke.." Naruto could barely say the words, he was so embarrassed.

Sasuke turned his head briefly, catching a glimpse of the blonde looking down at his feet, trying to hide his obvious blush.

Sasuke smirked.

He's nervous.

----------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

Sasuke continued to pull me to the parking garage.

His hand is still .. holding me.

I felt another wave of chills.

"We're here. " Sasuke stopped in front of a sleek, black Ferarri.

He has a FERARRI!?!?

I just stared. He wanted me. To. Get. Into. That. Piece. Of. Art.

My mind had completely forgotten who Sasuke Uchiha was. In that instant, I had realized. I was in love.

But guys... it's a Ferrari...

My mouth was left slightly agape as I continued to stare.

He let go of my wrist and started walking to the driver's side. He opened the door and stepped inside. He looked just like the kind of guy who would drive a Ferarri. His dark clothes, dark hair, piercing eyes. Everything. He was MEANT to drive this car.

"What are you waiting for dobe. Get in. "

Sasuke's deep voice broke me out of my trance.

"Oh. Yeah."

I gently stepped in, scared to chip the paint or damage the car.

By the time I was buckled in and ready to go, Sasuke had fallen asleep in his seat, his head leaning forward just a bit, slightly tilted.

I sat, watching his chest rise and fall slowly. I smiled.

Look at him sleeping. Who would guess that that peaceful creature would wake up to be one of the most intense, intimidating people in the world.

I poked him in the arm.

"Teme. Wake up. Lets go. "

He opened his eyes slowly.

"Oh. Yeah. "He lifted his head and buckled his seatbelt.

We drove off.

-------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov

I can't believe I fell asleep with him in the car.

Ugh. Wow.... Wait. Is he blushing?

I slowly turned my head, very slightly, and shifted my eyes at him. He had a slight blush.... Aww. He's so cute, staring at his feet.

I looked back up, noticing my house.

Oh, We're already here.

"Yo. Naruto. We're here."

---------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

They pulled into a large double car driveway. With dark asphalt, the driveway perfectly matched the stunning car.

Naruto looked up at the mansion. Compared to his crappy apartment, it was a castle.

"Come on." Sasuke started heading into the gigantic "house".

Naruto was speechless. He just followed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thanks everyone for reading this, especially when there are way better ones to be reading....but since you are, I'm really happy and just super thankful. Vote and comment please. I respond to comments. Sometimes. Thanks. And also, I can't believe that people, real people, have read this book. Thank y'all so much. again!!!

and sorry I said thanks a million times lol

-Brooke