Mayhem - I

Author's note: Hi readers, I hope everyone is doing well in this difficult situation. From few days I was confused whether I should write more or not, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings with writing a love story with them as main character.

Remember guys, whatever happens in the coming chapters is just fictional and nothing is related to their real lives. Let's all respect them both as an individual person and keep on supporting them as an individual personality.

I hope who that those people who breached their privacy and blackmailed them and their fans will get caught and punished.

Freen POV

"You don't need to worry about me Neung!"

"How can I not worry about you Freen! You are going alone in a house filled with blood sucking vampires!!!!"

"So come with me...." I teased her, I know that she is afraid of them, I don't know how she kept her cool when she was in the Armstrong mansion looking for me.

"FREEN!!!!"

"NEUNG!!!!"

I am on my way to Armstrong mansion to surprise Becky.

"So, today you will finally tell her about you?"

"Yes, NO MATTER WHAT!" I said.

"Call me if you feel that you are in danger, I will immediately come and pick you up from that place"

"And how can you save me from danger?" I asked.

"Stop joking Freen!"

"Okay.... Okay.... I will stop. I am about to enter inside the Armstrong mansion." I informed.

"Don't cut off the call until you meet Becky. I can trust her, but I don't trust any other vampire" Neung said.

"Okay Mom!"

"Whom do you want to meet here?" The guard asked.

"I didn't saw you here last time.... I am Sam and I am here to meet my girlfriend Rebecca Armstrong." I replied.

The guards are acting as if they are suspicious of me.

"I am Sam, you can check it from Nam or Yuki, if they are inside." I said.

After few minutes....

BANG....

A vampire came and pulled me out of the passenger seat by breaking the door.

"What's happening Freen!!" Neung said from the phone.

"You will regret doing this with me" I said calmly to that vampire.

I tried to sense Becky, she is definitely inside the house, but why her guards are behaving like this?

"We are doing as Ms Rebecca Armstrong has instructed to us. This is your last day stupid human!" The vampire threw me in the ground.

"What nonsense!" I said.

I closed my eyes to feel Becky, I can hear her.

Unknown: Kiss me

Becky kisses the unknown person and chuckles.

Becky: Again?! (Playfully)

Unknown: Definitely!

I can hear them make-out. I cannot feel what Becky is feeling now, just like Heng and Emma.

ARE WE OVER? SHE WANTS TO KILL ME AS SHE HAS MOVED ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE?