Long distance relationship - I

Freen POV

Me and Neung reached Iceland in the morning. My uncle has sent some of our people with us to keep us protected.

To find Heng faster, we divided us in eight groups with five people in each group.

We divided our search into different parts of Iceland. My group went to the Southern part near the black coast beach. Every group went in different directions.

.
Day 1

A group found that Heng has been seen in one of the cities. Finding Heng here is easier because of his distinct asian features.

Atleast we got confirmation that Heng is here, all of us started looking with full dedication.

Becky message me regularly and I also messaged her regularly all the time. I cannot talk to her on phone, because the werewolves in my group will definitely hear our conversation by their super-hearing power.

Becky was sad that she cannot call me, but I constantly sent her my photos, updating my current location.

I have decided not to keep anything from her, so I have told her that we are looking for my cousin in Iceland.

.
.
Day 2

Today my group is at the black sand beach. We got some clues that Heng was here.

I am at the beach while my group is scattered here to look for Heng's whereabouts. They told me to stay here as they don't want me to get tired.

[ Phone message ]

Freen:

Freen: I am at the black sand beach

Becky: Beautiful ❤️

Becky: But my girlfriend is most beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♾️

Freen: And my girlfriend is a big flirt!

Becky: Awwww! No hearts for me!?

Becky: I am sulking 😑

Freen: Come here and get my heart!

2 minutes later....

Becky: Sorry babe, I have work. 🥺

A minute later....

(I was talking with some people on the beach as Becky wasn't responding, then I felt a wind of overwhelming emotions. She is worrying about me!)

Freen: Stop worrying!

Freen: I didn't saw your notification.

Becky: I love you.

Becky: I miss you.

Becky: When are you coming home?

Freen: Heng is still missing, but I have a feeling that I will find him by tomorrow.