Egypt

Becky POV

"No reply to any of my messages! How could you be so reckless!" I scold Freen as I put her down. Freen covered my eyes and turned, but I kept on hugging her from back.

"You can leave Alfred. Please take rest, thank you taking care of me." Freen said to Alfred who was standing outside of the penthouse.

"Take care Alpha. I will take my leave now" Alfred said and I heard Freen locking the door from inside.

"Remove your hands from my eyes before I rip it off!" I warned Freen.

FIRST SHE WAS AWAY FOR AN ENTIRE DAY! AND NOW SHE DARES TO OBSTRUCT ME FROM SEEING HER!

"Will you really do that?" Freen removed her hand and turns towards me asking playfully.

"Do not challenge me" I threatened the arrogant werewolf.

"O my powerful mate, I am so guilty of neglecting you. Please forgive your ignorant Alpha" Freen held my face and makes a pitiful expression.

WHY DOES IT FEELS LIKE I AM A ABUSING HUSBAND AND FREEN IS MY VICTIM WIFE!

"You....you are forgiven" I loose my grip on Freen.

"Really...?" Freen asks smiling at me.

I nod yes and she kissed me on the cheek before walking towards her room. "I will freshen up and be back in 5 minutes".

"Wait!"

"What?" Freen asks looking at me.

How can she not notice the way I have redesigned her living room?

SUCH A NEGLECTFUL AND UNAPPRECIATIVE WEREWOLF!

"Baby...?" Freen says.

"..."

STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE PITIFUL EYES!

"My love...?" Freen calls and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hmm?"

"You look different" Freen says.

"What?" I am getting angry at her now.

"Yes, you look more lovely than yesterday my love" Freen smiles and held my hand.

"Thank you for taking care of the house when I was away" Freen says.

FINALLY SHE NOTICED MY EFFORTS!

"I like the sofa's colour" Freen compliments as she looked towards the hall.

"And the carpet?" I ask her to notice the carpet.

"Blue carpet and red sofa! My mate knows the best! I like it, I like everything!" Freen says and sits on the sofa. She pulls me to sit on her lap.

"Why were you sleeping here?" She asked looking at the pillow on the sofa.

"I was waiting for you. What took you so long?!" I asked hugging her.

"I was a bit lost today, sorry for making you worry. I am back now and won't let that happen again." Freen said sincerely.

"You go change and I will heat up the dinner."

"Okay my darling!" Freen said and got up with me in her arms.

"Aaaaa....let me down...!" I screamed.