Night in the jungle - I

Freen POV

I am in the car with Nop, one moment I was kissing him with passion and now I just want to stay away from him.

I feel weird, also everything seems weirdly silent, is it the silence before the storm?

I feel a strong force is running towards us, I tried to move and concentrate on my listening ability but Nop is here, he pulled me unbuttoned a few of my shirt buttons, he is irritating me now.

Just as I was about to push him away, rejecting him politely, I saw Rebecca.

She is running with vampire speed towards Nop's car, TOWARDS US!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!!

She held the car door of Nop's side and threw it out in one force. Her eyes are red, she have her fangs out and she seems very angry.

WHAT IS SHE DOING! SHE WILL EXPOSE HERSELF IN FRONT OF HUMANS!

Nop pulled back after hearing the loud noise of his car door breaking, he got scared when Rebecca shaked the car while breaking the door.

I scanned the parking lot for other humans, fortunately there was no other human here except Nop.

Before Nop could turn and look, Rebecca grabbed his collar with her vampire strength and pulled him up only using her one hand, lifting his body up from the ground

"TODAY WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY!!", Nop is struggling to breathe, she will break his neck if she uses more of her power. I have to save Nop.

As I was about to move out of the car to save Nop, I heard a vampire running towards Rebecca.

Yuki reached and held Rebecca's hands to release Nop, he fell on the ground.

"Becky, stop! What is wrong with you? You will expose us all!" Yuki shouts at her.

Both Rebecca and Yuki are fighting with each other, Yuki is trying to calm her down but Rebecca isn't ready to stop.

Yuki also seems a powerful vampire. I went out of the car, still pretending as Sam as I don't want to expose myself infront of Yuki.

I went towards Nop, to check on him. He is struggling to breathe, so I opened a few of his shirt buttons to make him feel more relax. I fanned out air towards him with my hands but he is still suffocating and choking of air.

His symptoms are not good, I cannot call ambulance because these vampires are doing an open fight here.

I heard cars breaking and loud THUDS and BANGS because Rebecca and Yuki are fighting.

Nam also reached here to hold on to Rebecca. Both Nam and Yuki held her tightly to calm her down.

I shifted my full attention to Nop. I decided to give him oxygen from mouth to mouth, otherwise he will die of suffocating.

"Nop.... Stay calm, you will survive. Don't be scared, I am here with you." I tried to calm him down as he is shaking badly.

"Nop, I am gonna give you oxygen from mouth to mouth. Calm down and concentrate on my breathing. Okay?!" I gave him heads-up before leaning towards him. He nodded after hearing me.

I leaned down to give him mouth to mouth, but someone pulled me up from on their shoulder and ran away from the building on full vampire speed.

It's Rebecca, she took me up like a prey.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS VAMPIRE? HOW CAN I BE A MATE WITH THIS PSYCHO BEING.

"Rebecca! Put me down, I am hanging upside down!" I screamed at her, but she didn't listened to me and continue running until we reached deep inside the jungle.